His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Michael: The Master of Seduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Mon May 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Michael...Michael had been on my mind everyday for the past two weeks, and I literally felt that I would burst if I didn't get to him, somehow, some way. I literally felt him coursing through my veins...pushing everything in my life out of his way...making himself top priority in every area of my world, and I have to say that I haven't put up much of a fight. Everything had been put on the back burner in my life, and it seemed as though all I could think about or talk about was Michael. Even the mention of his name sent chills up and down my spine, and goosebumps in places I didn't even know I had. All I could think about was being alone so I could revel in the feelings that seemed to possess me at times, but I began to wonder...who it was orchestrating these 'feelings'...time would tell...

On this particular evening, I was home alone, and going about my daily routine, or at least trying to, and I could feel him, literally, in the room with me, watching me. This was unnerving, but to be honest, I found it to be quite erotic as well as sexy in a voyeuristic sort of way, and I pretended I didn't feel him. As evening turned to night, his presence was wearing me down, and he knew this, but to keep my mind off him, I went into my bedroom, closed the door behind me, put on something more comfortable, and climbed into my bed with my laptop as is my custom on most nights, to speak with my online friends. The lights were dimmed because I preferred them that way. (I hate lights that are glaring bright like the lights in the operating room of a hospital). Soft and sensual is more my forte'. While trying to answer a message on Twitter, I could feel him closer to me, his presence attempting to seduce me. Instinctively, and as if on queue, my head slowly tilted backwards, eyes closed, and my body began to sway to a rhythm that only one man had the power to orchestrate. The air seemed somehow thick with him, but I was...alone...invisible hands touched me softly, as soft as butterfly kisses, yet definitive in their intention to have me...no, to possess me.

Coming to myself, I tried to resist, opening my eyes, only to confirm that I truly was alone in that room. Feverish with lust and longing, my eyes darted around the room, searching for someone, anyone, that could be doing this to me, but as I said, there was...no one, but yet...there was. I could feel him...suddenly, the things that I could see in the room didn't seem so substantial because he became the room, and his breathing seemed to be in the walls, vibrating all around me, and within the bed where I sat, seemed to harbor his heartbeat...By now, I was lost...completely to him...and my resistance was futile. I had no choice, but to let myself go...to let him...take me...knowing, that my body was now of little consequence; he had taken...my soul.

The only thing I could do at that point...was to relinquish myself to him...my body having already co-signed on his ownership of me. So, with eyes closed, I let him...take me. Invisible hands...exploring me...knowing the in's and the out's of me...I felt as if the Earth had stopped, as if time no longer existed. Eyes still closed, I felt myself falling, as if into a whirlpool...falling...falling...falling, back onto the bed, my head spinning, but finding its place wherever it laid. Whispers...his petal soft lips touching my ear, hot breath grazing my neck....what did I hear? 'let me see you...', and without a second thought, my hands began to move over my body, slowly, ever so slowly, unseen hands guiding mine to where he wanted them to be...opening my dress...revealing...me. naked and not ashamed...lost in a dream...with him. It was all it seemed. TRUST ME...it was ALL that it seemed to be, but it was so much more....As he continued to move my hands over my body, I could feel him running his fingertips all over me, causing a fire that started from my toes and slowly traveled up my body til reaching the very top of my head. Lips parted, sultry tones and moans escaped my parched lips...completely helpless before him, dying a thousand deaths from just the seconds in between his touches...please, baby...touch me again, I repeated over and over again, in my mind, and he seemed to hear me...

In my spirit, I heard him whisper, 'say my name...what's my name...talk to me...', and there was no need to wonder or try to figure out who he was, and without a second thought, I moaned, 'Michael...Michael...Michael...' Ethereal lips proceeded to roam over my body from my face down to my stomach as unseen hands gently squeezed and caressed me in all the right places. Eyes still closed, oblivious to the world, I moaned, 'Oh Michael...yes, baby...yes...yes...yes'. Feeling his hands on my hips then caressing my thighs, a loud sigh passed between my lips as I felt him push open my legs...for a few seconds, I felt as though he might have left just as suddenly as he came, but when I felt his lips kissing me 'there', I melted back into oblivion, my madness slowly building again. I could feel his soft, wet tongue, licking the lips of my pussy, slowly working its way to the core of me...my legs fell further open instinctively...and I heard him whisper...'wider...open wider for me...' and I did my best to acquiesce to his desire. Eyes still closed, surely the neighbors must have heard me, screaming, moaning, yelling, calling his name, but I didn't care. No man had ever made me feel this damn good. He rocked my body to its foundation, corrupting me til his heart's content...seemingly taking pleasure in his mastery of me. Feeling him lift my legs, and push them further apart, holding them mid-air, he stuck his tongue further and further into my pussy, to get to my creamy middle...revealing all my inner workings...surely the angels could hear me now...sweat poured off my body...as I forgot my own name and where I was. Nothing seemed to matter. I felt chills rise up my body, followed by flames engulfing me...electricity seemed to travel over every inch of me...He made me...breathless.

He made me so wet...there, and so tense, that I thought I might explode, but not yet, no, not yet. He had other things in store for me...'Don't cum yet...' he whispered. Madness overtook every bit of reasoning ever owned by me, as I felt his long finger slide inside me, twirling and poking and inspecting my G spot...and he knew when he found it too. Not being satisfied with just pushing me over the edge, he wanted to throw me off the cliff of passion and desire, and his need to fill me up overcame his gentleness. One finger was not enough...no, he forced in another, wanting to stretch me, somehow having mercy on me, knowing his manhood was too much for me...in every direction, he stretched my pussy walls...reaching deeper...and deeper...and deeper inside me...my cries for help did not stop him. He knew I didn't want anyone's help. He knew I just wanted him to fuck me...but no, not yet...not yet. Yet another finger...inside me...I had then tasted insanity, and he knew it, and wanted to drag the cries from my lips, he thrust in all five fingers, hurting me...punishing me...hollowing me out...making me ready for him...and he would never be satisfied unless I squirted...all over his hand...An explosion was eminent as he pushed his hand further inside me, up to his top knuckles...making me sweat rivers...only to wring me out to dry....and now he said, 'Cum for me...' Working all his fingers feverishly inside me, determined to make me cum so loud for him that even the angels would hear me, he kept on whispering, 'Cum for me...' I had no choice but to cum for him, as pearly white cream released as a torrent between my thighs, like opening up floodgates after a storm, I felt him pull out his hand, releasing my juices to run free onto the crisp, black sheets beneath me....heaving and even more breathless than before, I could barely speak, much less protest a further onslaught...tears of joy ran from the corners of my eyes as I fell back onto the bed lifeless, my body spent, yet knowing he was not finished with me...

I felt his hands...on my breasts...squeezing them, working his fingers all around them...and then, licking them...blowing on them...nibbling them...and while his hands worked their magic from above, I felt his mouth cover my pussy and suck...suck...suck...the life right out of me, his tongue lapping at my creamy goodness created by his hands...God, this man knows me so well...He lapped and lipped and kissed and sucked me dry...til there was nothing left of my dignity, but I didn't give a FUCK! Hell no, I didn't give a fuck. With his hands, he opened my pussy lips wide, inserting his tongue...in search of my G spot yet again...I shuddered with passion, wanting to get away cause this man was too hot even for me, but I couldn't go nowhere...he had cast his spell on me...his tongue...went deeper and deeper, and I could hear him sighing against my wetness, 'You taste so good...I could lick you all day....mmmm'. When he found my spot again, and oh trust me, he found it again, he caressed it and flicked it teasingly with his tongue until I exploded for him again, and because I felt his tongue still in me when I came, I came yet again...while calling out his name...'Michael...ohhh Michael...' but this time, he left me...wet...

My legs still open, me trying to catch my breath, I felt him lay on top of me...his chest to my chest...my arms seemed to find their way up over my head...and there I lay, with a man I couldn't see, laying on me...he whispered...'Invite me in...open your legs wider for me...take all of me in...' My legs planted themselves further apart, unable to open any further, I felt him entering me...the fullness of him, my God...the fullness of him, the thickness and the length of him...I could hardly bear it, but I felt his lips over mine, not allowing me to cry out...he moved his hips back and forth, in and out, side to side, working his hungry dick up into me, and I could only accommodate him...just wanting to please him by any means, and I tightened up my pussy around his hardness as he stuffed himself inside me. Moving my hips around, trying to help him fit, my body almost in shambles, but I didn't give a damn cause I wanted every inch of him inside me... Once he was all the way inside me, I felt his hands interlock with mine over my head, and he fucked me so good that it hurt. Every time I tried to close my legs to stop his barrage of thrusts, he'd move his hips to force them back out, further apart...saying, 'NO...feel me...take the pain...of me', and when he grinded into me with his hips, it was murder. Again, he whispered...'You're mine, right? all mine...You won't let another man touch you, right'? and my body already echoing the answer, I could only answer, 'Yes, Michael...whatever you want....whatever you want'...

The feel of fire and ice ran through my body like nothing I'd ever felt before, and the feeling of his arms holding me tight, melting himself into my flesh...no other feeling could rival this...him, thrusting the life out of me, faster and faster, until my breaths refused to come...and with the very last thrust, I felt my spirit leave my body, hanging on for dear life. The feeling of making love to this man was like making love on the edge of a cliff, and just as we climaxed together, we fell off...the edge...of reason...the edge of sanity...and we knew that this was hell, but we called it heaven. And just as fast as he had drifted in, taking over my body, making me his, he was gone...and I laid there, blissfully spent, wondering if it was all a dream...yet feeling my body soaked with sweat as well as the sheets underneath me, I knew, a dream, this could not be, his scent so prevalent all around me...yes, this was madness...madness and beyond...insanity at its best, and I submitted to it, wholly...

(I love you, Michael...)

Wink

Last edited by Vee on Mon May 21, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Mon May 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: YES!!!   Mon May 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Ohhhh 'daddy' ;)    Mon May 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: ..............   Mon May 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Thanks to MJ PERVS of YOUTUBE, SOME BOMB ASS PICS!   Mon May 21, 2012 9:18 pm

FUCK YEAH What a Face

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Tue May 22, 2012 1:15 am

OH FUCK! Shocked Shocked Wink THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!! I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I NEED A TOWEL I'M WET!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face afro afro
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: DeeDee   Wed May 23, 2012 3:10 pm

And you know what? My favorite one is STILL the pic of him behind the woman on the bed, holding her hair. I fucking love that position. Now if he was the one behind me, I might be scared cause I couldn't see wtf he doing back there. He might knock all my junk outta whack LOL but something tells me I'd be okay with that Wink hahahaha

*flatlines*.................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sat May 26, 2012 6:55 am

OMG! I Love that pic too What a Face it's Hot as Hell....not knowing what he would do next only adds to the excitement! LOL at *knocking your junk around* Wink Wink that's what I'm talking about! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: DeeDee   Sat May 26, 2012 7:17 am

LOL I don't know who does these pictures, but it is probably a good thing that I don't know how to do it cause no telling what I'd come up with Wink hahahahaha Would be some Guinness Book of World Records type stuff in them pictures LMAO
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: "Yeah...I broke her off..."   Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:03 pm

I swear I just wanna lick, suck, and bite EVERY inch of this man...he is so fucking HOT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:15 am

GET IN LINE DOLL! *ME FIRST* HEHEHE Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: DeeDee   Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:00 am

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, hell no! Hell no! hahaha I earned that. You better fall back til I'm done, but that could be awhile, so yeah Wink hahaha
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:35 pm

Wink OH IT'S ON THEN! Wink Wink I'M GOING TO LOCK THE DOOR AND TRAP MIKE UP IN THERE WITH ME! Wink *HANGS A 'DO NOT DISTURB' SIGN* HE WILL BE MY NUTRITION Wink Wink I'M NOT COMING OUT OF THAT ROOM..EVER! LOL Wink
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:46 pm

OMFG! What a Face What a Face I LOVE IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:49 pm

LOL I know right? hahaha Makes my day. I'm so nasty. I need an intervention Wink hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Wink Wink I LOVE THESE PIC'S! I'M FLOODING MY HOUSE HERE! Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael: The Master of Seduction   

Back to top Go down

Michael: The Master of Seduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1