His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee   Fri May 18, 2012 4:27 am

It was raining and cold outside,Dee stood looking out the long bedroom window smiling."Isn't Cali supposed to be the 'Sunshine State' she said laughing to herself.She and Michael had just come back from a long trip and was settling back in.Michael walked in the room and smiled seductively at Dee,she was wearing a white silk robe with matching bra and panties underneath.He was looking So Sexy and delicious as usual,in his red button down shirt and black slacks.He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and nestled his lips against her hair and neck.He smelled of black orchids intoxicating her with his scent."You know when it rains I like to make magic", he said.""Is that right" she said softly.He turned her around to face him and kissed her softly on the lips.The kissing grew deeper and more passionate,Michael reached for her robe and untied it then slowly slide it down revealing her white bra and panties,biting his lower lip he embraced her and smoothly unfastened her bra,revealing her breasts and hardened nipples.He stood back and drank in her body biting and licking his lower lip he began to suck her nipple gently twisting and rubbing the other.She threw her head back and moaned,hissing with intense pleasure as he sucked,licked and bit then lightly blew on her nipple.She was beyond wet she was flooded,he switched to the other nipple making her swoon.Placing his hands on her hips he slid her panties off."No fair" she cried,"I want the pleasure of undressing you,"he laughed softly stopping the sweet torture of playing with her breasts.He stood there staring at her with his rich and soulful brown eyes then he said "show me what you got,"she licked her bottom lip and began to unbutton his shirt revealing his sexy sleek chest,she placed her hand on it to feel his heartbeat.He stood silently waiting for her next move,she slid her hand down to his stomach and rubbed it in a circular motion,unfastening his pants with her other hand exposing his massive erection.She took both hands and pulled his underwear down eyeing his luscious cock,"Mmmm" she moaned.Now on her knees she playfully massaged his balls while taking his cock into her mouth,it barely fit but she made it work.He hissed and writhed,gently holding her head with his BIG SEXY hands and thrusting his hips slowly then wildly with the need for release.She continued to suck like her Life depended on it,swirling her tongue over his tip and up to the base,still massaging his balls with one hand.She pulled backed and softly smacked his erect penis watching it bounce,it mesmerized her and she did it again then looked up at Michael to gage his reaction,his eyes were heavily hooded and glazed.

She then took his cock back into her mouth while twisting his length with her hands continuously sucking,slurping and licking.He started jerking and moaning,he hissed "Shit Girl" then shot his hot load into her mouth,she sucked it up like a milkshake.Holding his cock he squeezed out the rest of his cum all over her breasts and she rubbed it all in."It's your turn Girl" he said giving her a devilish grin.She crawled seductively over to him in front of their huge soft white & gold trim bed.The vanilla scented candles burned softly filling the room,the rain outside continued in a downpour,the fireplace crackled and burned warming the room.Dee gently shoved Michael down on the bed and said "what are you gonna do Mikey Boo?" without hesitation he twisted their bodies until he was on top kissing her lips passionately then her neck,breasts & stomach,encircling her navel with his tongue, she shuddered.He worked his way down to her pussy taking two fingers and parted her lips finding her clit he latched on and sucked and licked alternating back and forth.Then he took his index finger and plunged it in wiggling it around,he crooked his finger stroking her g-spot making her squeal and squirt cum.He placed his tongue on her slit licking and sucking.She gripped the sheets her knuckles turning white, moaning,writhing and screaming she clasped her legs against his head ready to burst.He pushed her legs her off and continued the sweet torture.Her legs turned to jelly ,"Baby I'm about to cum," he answered her by furiously flicking his tongue back and forth until she came hard seeing stars and damn near blacked out,feeling like she was out of her body.He raised up grinning down at her while she was trying to recover from the sweet rapture.She sat up and leaned back on her elbows still sweating and panting ,"I think I died and went to Heaven","We're still there he murmured.She laid back,threw her arm above her head eyeing him with complete lust.He hovered over her and began to spread her legs wide stroking his erect cock against her pussy.He went in slowly then pulled slightly out several times.She moaned and clasped her legs around his waist as he entered her and thrust,"Oh Sit Girl your pussy is so tight!!!" he stroked and grind rhythmically."Ummm Baby your sooo BIG" she whispered to him,she lifted her legs up and unto his shoulders as he pounded her pussy out "Fuck yeah baby damn!!!"she squealed,Michael plunged in deeper,his balls slapping her ass.They locked eyes and she slid her legs down and around his waist grinding her hips against his smooth lean body.She began to quiver and shudder releasing her juices as she came.Still holding onto Michael tightly she gently bit down on his shoulder,he stroked and stroked then exploded inside her causing her to scratch his back with delight.He stroked a few more times before collapsing beside her heavily panting.She rested her head on his chest and he held her, kissing the top of her head."I Love you Michael" she whispered,"I Love you more" he replied.The rain came down harder as it continued to thunder & lightning.You know what they say....When it Rains it Pours.
By Dee Dee I love you I love you I hope you like it *blushes*
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee   Fri May 18, 2012 11:28 am

Girl, I fucking love this. You got a way with words, DeeDee Wink FUCK yeah! hahaha and FUCK a 'rain man'. It's MICHAEL that makes it rain, ya heard me?! hahaha HELL YES! I read all this story, and I want more. I WANT MORE. So get at it! I want more to this story. The rain was a nice add as well as how he 'likes to make magic when it rains'. I love that X-D lol

Go, 'head, Dee lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed

PostSubject: Re: When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee   Fri May 18, 2012 10:18 pm

I'm soo Happy you liked it! THANK YOU for your wonderful comments! I'm flattered,coming from you that's a high compliment sunny I know Mike can make it Rain,hehehe....24-7!!! I'll write another one =) but typing this one last night made me Blush like a crazy....Thanks again for reading! I love you I love you I love you Wink
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee   Fri May 18, 2012 11:05 pm

No problem, doll.

Tell me something. Would you be interested in taking over this forum? let me know. I'm still thinking about it, but I think I'd like to be rid of it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee   Sat May 19, 2012 1:54 am

Doll what's wrong? this forum is your baby! I couldn't take over! this is your tribute to Michael,a format that you let us Ladies post our Love and Desires e.t.c. for Mike.
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee   Sat May 19, 2012 2:10 am

Long story, DeeDee. Too long. :*(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee   Sat May 19, 2012 2:39 am

You can tell me,I'm worried sick about you! you can DM me on twitter if you want...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee   Mon May 21, 2012 9:02 am

Wonderful story, Dee! I love you I love how sensual it is, but it's still erotic. The rain is a beautiful touch. I would love to read more of your wonderfully crafted work. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee   Tue May 22, 2012 1:49 am

Thank you so much Sultry! I love you I love you I love you I love you flower That means a lot to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee   Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 am

Wow Dee, Your fantasy left me pleasantly drenched! Laughing I love when he says, "When it rains, I like to make magic" This is so real to what Michael would've said. Wonderful story Dee, looking forward to reading your next one. Luv you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 am

I love you I love you THANK YOU TINKY! LUV YOU TOO! I'M HAPPY MY FANTASY LEFT YOU PLEASANTLY DRENCHED Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee   

Back to top Go down

When It Rains It Pours.....By Dee Dee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1