His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Heart Waits....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My Heart Waits....   Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:54 am

Listening to your voice is like music to my ears.
My heart sings, each note of your humble melody.
Softly, it pulls me in, like a tide....
How I cherish drowning in your love.
The moon carries the tune from your voice to my heart.
My heart takes it in...My soul harmonizes with the velvet touch.

All alone, I don't fail to hear your whispers.
The sweet chariot sings to me....Telling me, 'I love you...'
I love you too....More than you'll ever know.
When the wind sweeps through the night, I awake to hear your voice.
Please, don't leave me...Take me with you!
I can't go another night without at least...feeling you in spirit.
A perfectionist you are, in everything you do...♥

Your sweet tone instantly sends me to a flood, of heated passion.
Just take me, and don't look back. Only look to me. Hold me.
The tender flesh grazes over mine...Yes, this is what the music plays.
We dance together in our love's bliss. Lust and passion uniting as one.
Our souls don't seep to let us down as we...dance.
Over and over I call your precious name...'Michael...'
The woman in me, yearns for a man like you.
Your intoxicating presence sends me to the moon and back.
When we're together, it's like the moon and heaven are united; triumphing our love.
I never want this to end....
No other man can make me say it so perfect.

When you hold me, I feel as though I've touched heaven's gates.
Hell have no fury like the love I share for you....
God has truly put us in this space...this time to become acquainted....
When will you come back?
Only God in heaven knows...
But until then...I'll wait....Even if it takes until eternity....

At times, the darkness and melancholy enters my soul...
I cry, feel the pain of life's agony.
Life's fears....But when I think of you, I feel like a new woman.

I love you so much.....♥
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :'(   Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:57 am

I miss you so much, baby....God knows I do...Please come back...I'm waiting....
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Heart Waits....   Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:08 am

I love your words. They are beautiful. I smiled while I was reading them, and I know they are from your heart, beyond a doubt. Now don't tell me I can write because your writing is excellent. I wish to read more. Can you post more here? I hope you'll consider it. :*) You said everything perfectly, and the flow was awesomeness.

*hugs*

Vee
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed

PostSubject: Re: My Heart Waits....   Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:07 am

Girls, you are both excellent writers Surprised ... no doubt about it. Whenever I miss him too much, it feels good to read your words, whether it's a story, or romantic thoughts.

It feels weird... I'm not a teenager anymore, I'm 30... I'm educated, I have a business degree, I read A LOT, I've lived in LA, NY, Paris... I can have a conversation on many subjects... I've been in a relationship for many years and I sure love my man... I'm not saying all this to brag, I didn't achieve anything incredible... I'm saying all this because everybody would agree I should be way past my "BIG CRUSH ON A SUPERSTAR" years.
How come I feel like a nun? My life is pretty satisfying, but without Michael, I wouldn't feel fulfilled.
Don't judge me, but I feel like I think about him, the way people would think about Jesus.
Whenever I feel sad, I think about him... the person he was... how he would react to the situation... I think about his smile, his love... and I feel better. When I go to bed, there's always at least a thought for him... almost like a prayer.
He's like a part of me, an angel that is constantly with me.
I remember being as young as 5 or 6 years old, and having "weird feelings" watching him. My mum would laugh at my words... He's the one who introduced me to my very first spasms of desire Embarassed . In the same way, he's my spiritual guide. At 8, I was crying watching him perform "Man in the mirror". It became my favorite song, and it started my passion for humanity and its History. His songs are like a Bible, and it made me who I am today. Whether it's my compassion, my intellectual curiosity, my unconditional love, my childlike nature, my passion for art and escapism, my constant fight against injustice and my constant need to provoke thought in people, I feel like I owe him a lot.

When a "man" fulfills you in so many ways : spiritually, intellectually, artistically, and in a way, sexually... well it sure takes a lot of space in your life.
Like I said, I feel like a nun. They say they have this "relationship" with Jesus, I have it with Michael. Most of the time, it's positive: it brings me comfort, fantasy and escapism. I feel constantly in love with him, and that's such a good feeling. I'm sure you girls know what I'm talking about. You know that feeling you have when he says a word a certain way, when you watch that specific picture of him, when you watch your favorite performance.... Sometimes, it feels bad. Those moments I feel misunderstood and ... I crave him soooo much! It's so frustrating. No picture, no video will help. I just want to see him, feel him, touch him, smell him, hear him at last ( of course, taste him would be nice too ;o) ). In these moments, I can't help but thinking : "damn, I've almost gave you my soul! Would 10 minutes in your arms be too much, mister Big Superstar?" I miss him so much it hurts. I never thought I would ever feel that before his death. I would have made fun of people acting this way... and this is when I usually have to admit he's a religion. Loving so much someone who doesn't even know you exist, what else can it be called? Question
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Candy...   Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:24 am

Allow me to step out on a big ass limb here and sound completely crazy as hell: Michael is not dead. Not at all. And that isn't just me saying that cause I 'can't let go'. He is very much alive. But I digress...moving right along...

Who says he doesn't know you exist? do you know that for sure? nope. I think he is well aware of those that love him so much and in whose hearts he occupies a BIG space and whose lives he takes up a GRAND space in, almost kicking out everything else. Now, I can't sit and type 50 million words tonight cause I've been through a lot in the past few hours, but I just wanted to say I appreciate you sharing here your words about Michael and how he has been a big part of your life for so long. Thank you so much :*)

Vee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Michael...   Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Yes, I believe Michael is alive as well. I can't help but to. My heart won't let me believe otherwise. I'm a single mother, working and going to school. But, for some reason, I always felt something or...SOMEONE was missing in my life, and I found that in Michael. Call me weird, but it feels like he's near me sometimes. I never been intimate with anyone besides my son's father. But with Michael, the things I feel and do for him is real! The passion is out of this world. Even one time, by son actually says to me: "Michael's my father!" I couldn't help but to laugh. LOL I don't know. But I really do believe something is going on here. There's a lot more I can speak on but that's for another time, and post.
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Heart Waits....   Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:43 pm

All I can say is that I feel you on all you said, and 'out of the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses, let every word be established'. There is definitely something going on. But what? O_O

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Heart Waits....   Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:13 am

Thank you girls for your answers.

Dear Vee, I'm what they call a "believer" as well. I've never believed in coincidences, and whatever the subject, I've never let people decide what I have to think. The entire world may say "he's dead because we saw it on tv", I have my own opinion. I've really looked through the death hoax, and this ain't a bunch of fans who just "can't let go"... definitely.
I don't know the outcome of it, but whether Michael comes back or not, I just feel he's alive. I guess you feel the same way.
I get what you're saying about Michael being aware of those that love him so much ... thank you Surprised)

When I say I miss him, it doesn't mean I think he's dead, it means I miss seeing him. What I was talking about is the frustration, the one that arises when you feel lonely for some reason, and you just need him. You don't want a video, a song, a performance,... your mind is going crazy and is like "hey stop teasing me all day long, I get it, this guy is perfection, now give me the real thing". You just want to touch him, to hug him, to be with him AT LAST... it's like a computer bug. Most of the time, everything is under control, but sometimes, your mind loses all sense of reality and demands the real thing. You can't use reason, it's an impulse.
Do you girls have that sometimes?

Thank you for your words Sultrylover. yep... the passion is "out of this world". ;o) That's for sure.

I'm glad you opened this place, Vee... Your stories are the best, and I just love reading your new poetry. I used to know you from the Youtube forums, before they closed them. There were some good stories at that time... ;o) and there were A LOT of girls. Many groups... I miss that. After they closed the forum, everything collapsed. I love that place, because Vee, I love the idea of you representing us... You just have the attitude, the wit, the talent to write. You sure can be our gang leader... I just wish there were more girls on this site. We should launch an advertising campaign Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Thank you so much   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:58 am

Candy,

Yes, I remember you from the groups Smile I think you were one of the ones who liked my Black Hat Diaries series Wink It's good to have you on here.

I fully understand what you mean about Michael, just sometimes I can't put it into the right words. Although I try to write poetry to describe my feelings, sometimes, as close as I hit home, still something is missing. Maybe those parts are meant to be a mystery. I don't know. :')

I got myself into trouble on YouTube discussing with the wrong people how Michael makes me feel, how I can feel him, etc. They called me a witch, they said I was speaking bad about Michael, they said I worship the devil. You name it. They talked about me like a dog on that MJ Pervs Group. I didn't deserve any of that because I was just being honest. If they simply wanted to say I am crazy, I could have lived with that, but all that extra was not necessary. They even made hateful videos about me. It hurt me a lot. It made a wonderful experience out to be something terrible, but I feel it was my fault because I should have kept all that to myself. I wasn't lying when I say I feel him around me more often than not. I wasn't lying when I said I hear him talking and sometimes singing around me. I wasn't lying when I said I could feel him touch me. But I want all those stupid bitches to know that I would not trade those feelings for all the 'friends' in the world, and that I don't miss their asses at all. If they are/were jealous, that is THEIR problem. It's nothing to do with me. I don't know why it happens, or how. I don't even care how or why. I just hope it never ends. The point I'm trying to make is that he is close to those who truly love him, and you WILL feel him. He may come and go, or he may be constant, but he will be there. I put my life on what I am saying. I am not joking. When he says 'I'll be there', he isn't lying or just making idol words. And to have him near is the GREATEST feeling in all the world. It makes his absence easier to bear and you feel he is your friend, your lover, your closest confidant. Everything you need.

Thanks for listening, ladies. And yes, it would be nice to have more ladies here who feel the same, but a lot of them thought of Michael as only a fad, and were on the bandwagon as long as everything was so new, like his 'death', but once the shock wore off, they disappeared. Claiming they had to 'get on with their lives'. I don't know how they did it because he has occupied 34 years of my life and I could never say I would leave him or his memory behind and 'get on with my life'. Hell no. Ain't gonna happen. So farewell to their fair weather asses. They weren't feelin him cause he KNOWS they not feelin him. Maybe this size group is best. A few ladies who truly love him in every sense of the word, no teeniboppers, no youngsters, no drama. Just love.

And Candy, I am happy to hear you are a beLIEver. Smile Thanks for letting me know. ♥
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I don't know...   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Dear Vee,

Whoever these girls were to hurt you, I'm sure they don't know what they were doing. They were just following some damn crowd, trying to fit in, because they're to scared to admit how THEY truly feel. You, on the other hand, was brave enough to let yourself go, and express all the love and joy you feel for a man ( I know, because I've done it too), and I think that is sooo beautiful! Yeah, they are/were jealous! Anytime, a woman can express and let herself be known of the power the man puts into her, then that's something strong. Who in their right mind would want to let that go? No me. Hell no. I find it mentally and physically impossible to do so.

I've been in love with this man for over 15 years, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. The world may have given up on Michael, but his fans damn sure haven't! This man has touched my heart and soul! It just saddens me to see how these people can only love him for a season, then just throw him under the bust like yesterday's news. Do they not remember the legacy Michael has here in all of us? Do they not know of the beautiful music that touches the souls of many? Obviously not. I'm sorry. I can die right now, and that will be okay. Because, I found and known true love and I found it in Michael. He's a blessing God has truly put on this earth. I can't picture a life without him. I do NOT know where I would be if it wasn't for him. And, if that makes me crazy, then I guess I'll just have to be so.
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Heart Waits....   Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Oh, they knew what they were doing. Sure, they jumped on the bandwagon with others who weren't true friends of mine in the first places, but still. They went along with it. I was sitting there reading everything they typed in that group about me, saying I'm old and Michael wouldn't want me (I'm 39 and he's 53...now you tell me who is older. -_-), saying my breasts sag (I have 5 children and I breastfed the majority of them and am proud of it! No doubt. My breasts are my own and they serve whatever fucking purpose I'm trying to use them for, and at least they aren't implants. holla!) anyway, most of their asses were 16 and 17 years old, and the ringleader was 30! WTF?! She used to make MJ fantasy videos on YouTube. When I was fed up with their stupid asses, I made a video about the ringleader and her crazy ass cohort. Oh trust and believe it was QUIET up on YouTube then. The ringleader closed her acct. and opened a new one where she don't do fantasies no more and the other one, well who the fuck knows what happened to that other trick. When I thought it was over, they came stalking me on Facebook, and Googling my pics, and vandalizing them and posting them without my permission and they created a whole group on some other site under the guise of being an MJ Perv's group but it was really a group where they bashed me. This was not the same MJ Pervs Group as on YouTube. That one of course closed when YouTube removed groups from their site. They would send me nasty messages to my inbox on Facebook. It was really harassing behavior. It hurt me a lot. Some of them were just plain weird and on the one hand seemed to admire me and not want me to tell the others that they were talking nicely to me. WTF?! Anyway, whatever. There were still others who would befriend me on some fake account and try to compete with my love for him. I am not in any competition, nor am I trying to be. I just simply display my love for him, talk about my love for him, sing to him, you name it. I didn't throw any contest -_-

I love him so much, doll. He is amazing. I know it is putting a lot of pressure on a man to say he is perfect, but for me, flaws and all, he IS perfect. I never seen such a man in all my life. The love I feel for him, I never felt it for anyone else. My kids love him, especially the smaller ones. They know I'm crazy about him. Crazy for him is an understatement. Trust me.

All those who came and went on YouTube and any other site, they weren't true fans and they certainly weren't loving him like they claim to be. Sure. They were in LUST with him, but only feeling lust for him when you see him in gold pants or whatever is not love. Gold pants are not my thing though I know he looks yummy in them. Him in the black hat and black pants does it for me, but still, no matter what he is wearing, I love him a lot. I could care less if he ever sang another note or danced another step. He is everything to me. And if people want to think I'm crazy, let 'em. If they want to hate on me, let 'em. Won't change a damn thing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I agree   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 pm

You're absolutely right. I couldn't agree more. That was sooo fucked up as to what they did to you. WOW! Some people just don't grow up, do they? Who da hell were you bothering? No one. That is just so stupid to me. Poort thing. You sure took a hard hit from that one. Well, I'm just glad they didn't keep you down. You're a strong person for that. I'll kick someone's ass if they ever come to me with that crap. Yeah, I may be young, but, WTF does that have to do with the way Michael makes me feel? Not a damn thing. I love him sooo much. And can't nothing or NO ONE take that away from me. People all in my face saying: "How is your son affected by this?" That's none of their damn business. My son is fine, okay? He loves Michael as well, and is VERY much aware of my love for him. I mean hell, do you blame him? His father is barely around and shit. And I dare anyone to take that away from him. Calling your breast saggy? SHIIIT! I breast fed my son too so *high fives* I'm proud of my shits. Yes, they're a little on the plus size, but they're mine, baby, and I ain't trading them for nothing! Who are these hoes, and WTH do they do for a living? Sounds like they have some boring ass lives if you ask me. I love him, I love him, I LOVE HIM! Okay, so I might be crazy now. Lock my ass up, and throw away the key. It won't change a damn thing. Cause like you said, I won't trade this for nothing in the world. Not for all the money, not for all the diamonds, not even for all the land. You can pay me a thousand times, and I will STILL refuse to give up on Michael. Bitches only coming around for a season because they seem to feel 'sorry for him'...I swear sometimes, I just wonder if I had one day....One day to be in Michael's life, and show him how a REAL woman is to treat him. I'll be the best I could be. I'll treat him like the King he is. From the crown of his head, to the soles of his feet, I'll wait on him hand and foot, foot and hand....Showing him, I give my all for his love....I'll lay my life on the line for him....I know that sounds crazy but, I would. I WOULD! I have no shame in saying it. I feel you on the black pants and fedora's as well....That is a fetish of mine. Yes, don't get me wrong, he looks absolutely AMAZING in those gold pants, but....I perfer something a little 'spicy' myself. Vee, I'm a young girl. But I have the soul of a 40-year-old. I lie to you not. It makes me a little embarassed to even admit I'm from this generation. Because, my mind frame and maturity is totally different from these young girls. I swear on it. The things I feel and do for this man, is NOT what an average 19-year-old is feeling. And that's straight from the heart. If Michael comes back or WHEN, he comes back....he doesn't ever have to perform again in his life. As long as I know he's okay, that's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Heart Waits....   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:42 pm

I hear you on that 'plus size chest' thing LOL I won't even go into the horror of me trying to buy a proper fitting bra for my 'junk' LOL Nothing wrong in extra boobage hahaha but I digress

Those girls were beyond annoying. So, between their remedial asses and the MJ haters/devil worshippers on YouTube, I had my damn hands full, virtually speaking. They made my life on YouTube a living hell, but I hung in there. They cloned my acct., stole my pics, harassed my friends, made hateful videos about me, and that's just the MJ haters. They tried their damndest to get me to give up showing my love for Michael on YouTube, and tried their best to make me close my acct. Hell, they even tried hacking my acct. Oh, it's been a long almost 3 years Sad I'm not going nowhere though unless YouTube suspends my acct. for some dumb ass reason. I've had 3 strikes against my acct. since I been there. But oh well.

Michael is my king, and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for him. I want to experience everything in life with him and him only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Heart Waits....   

Back to top Go down

My Heart Waits....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1