His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Body, His Temple

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: My Body, His Temple   Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:58 pm

Nighttime hands me moonlit shadows full of love and longing...

Dreams of you flood my mind with specters of the past...present and future clamoring for excuses to keep waiting for you.

Wind whispers into attentive ears, tentative secrets filled with endless possibilities of your footsteps drawing near.

Sapphire night sky , moonlight playing on supple skin, anxiously awaiting your touch..curtains billow out, catching wind of your presence.

The anticipation of the night...when your invisible touch finds me amidst silken, crimson-hued sheets...

Moonlight's incandescent beams illuminating ethereal bodies mid-astral flight. Cosmic lovers under cover of night.

I know it is you, my love, seeking entry into your temple; my body opens itself to you; you may enter.

Enter me, slowly, ringing all my bells as you proceed; satiate my most secret need..A celebration of flesh and spirit ensues.

Wrap me around your fingers, have your sacred way with me...chain me to your memory, defile me in the most beautiful way.

Show me other realms with a kiss from your divine lips; let your hands discover me again, molding my flesh to your will.

Call to remembrance ions past, in your arms, lifetimes as seconds, roll by, crashing into our spirits, solidifying bodies torn apart by time and chance.

Exploratory ethereal hands drop soul's garments to the floor, leaving nothing more than transparency; Reality, checked at the door.

Writhe with me in passion's moonlit embrace, by love's river...nighttime covering a multitude of sins; Krishna and Radha in the eternal dance of love.

Our vibrations, toward oneness...A higher calling to enter into the heavenlies, to share a divine love.

As waves crash into midnight's sapphire shore, the agony of you pressing into my secret places; instigating blissful sounds escaping blissfully-parted lips, your name no longer a secret to the universe.

My skin flushes at your insistence as you make your way through me, touching my walls, hallowing my halls, and angels blush in our presence, observing the re-claiming of your temple.

Thru your velvet voice I traveled on Moonbeams & gossimer wings 2 places never seen before..a neverland & never again did I love another man.

I was afraid...until you touched me.

Run your fingers through my love...wrap my spirit up in your soul's song; lay with me in love's embrace, caressing away the pains of life...

I no longer hear anything...except your heartbeat...

You slipped easily into my body, my flesh taking you in; my warmth enveloping you in glove-like bliss. Is there a heaven other than this?

So intense...this feeling...love; your love, a furnace...seeking to purify me. Wild angel, hands of fire, discovering...my innermost secrets.

Hearing your voice, I would not hesitate to walk into the deep..waves consuming me, washing me out to sea...just for the chance to touch you...

I'd follow you down death's corridor, losing myself, your love carrying me away, claiming me; what's a world w/out you? Languishing in love...And, if I must languish in love...let that love be eternal. Your love haunts me, so...mercilessly...

Spill me, my king, on the altar of desire; part my thighs, conquer me. Destroy this 'temple' tonight; deeply, I desire oblivion...free me...

Let me drink of you, til morning, my Love...pour yourself into me...quench my thirst for thee...

The chalice of your heart was full of love...I added mine. Your passion spilled over...the sweet, heady wine of your desire, caressed me...

Your hands, like fiery, cloven tongues, lap at my flesh, ciphoning my desire to the surface...you masterfully fine-tune my body; spill..me

The scars of last night's 'affairs' comfort me, until your return. You scarred me with Moonbeams and guilded starlight passion.

In your absence, I make love to your memory...

Silk road melodies accompany hearts alight with true love's desire; You dance the tantric dance of spiritual love inside me...deeply.

Just a stone's throw away from blissful bodies, a river hides secrets of you and me; On love's road, a millenia of melodramas await passersby.

Blue Moon...night spilling down my shoulders...falling, my blue nightgown...to the ground, beneath starlight. Our...awakening...complete.

You are the music in my soul...a rhythm bound to unfold into eternity. Love's crescendo...a chorus of passion, such as you have never heard before...love played in-tune, to the key of 'u'.

Under desert stars...passion-soaked sand settling underneath bodies weary with love; the wind whispers a desire-filled refrain, 'lovers awaken...be one yet again'; the lover satisfies the beloved...

Through your passion, I touch heaven; indescribable...

Spirits entwined, heat arises; you fill me with you...soul ties and soul connections...consumed by your love, I rise...awakened...

Crimson threads running through my love, knitting my heart to yours; a cheerful sort of hell where you sweetly torture all my senses. Sublime madness.

Vibrate with me, the flames of passion consuming us; if I let you burn with me, do you promise to consume me?

Leave nothing left of me, but memories, the finders of my ashes not mourning, knowing I melted happily into your oblivion; no regrets. A consummation of my ethereal reality.

Come, my love...revel in my insanity; laugh me to scorn as I am carried away in this fantasy of loving you...Play with my madness til I reach the breaking point, and then, with all your good intentions, sully me. Humble me til morning's light, and at daybreak, let linger only the scent of last night's events; no goodbyes...only...love.

Last edited by Vee on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: In Dreams...with you   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Totally Lickable :P   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Last edited by Vee on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: I want you...   Tue May 01, 2012 4:37 pm

I thirst...for you, my king

A void in the desert of me...fill me...with you...

Pearls of your masculinity...raining down upon me...

Enter your temple...breathe...thrust...life back into me...

Breathe with me...breaths of eternity...warming my temple walls with the heat of resurrected passion...

Drag the cries out of me...The Moon won't tell, whatever he sees...

Satiate me...salacious me, only for your eyes to see...wreak havoc in the midst of me...engrave your name on me.

Make me yours...have no pity on surrendered sighs; between my thighs, the temple opens before you, welcoming my destruction...

A sacrifice of love, offering myself to you...Moonlight illuminating skin kissed by drops of you, skin drinking in the magic of you...

Midnight magic, upon indigo sheets, wrapping my body up in your heat; all I needed was you...feed me...you...

Live...breathe...move...inside me, make me whole again, with your love; your fingers interlocked with mine, praying prayers of the flesh...yet again

Slake my need to be heard...help love's voice magnify itself...make me plead for my life, at the hands of your love...

Make my flesh feel your silent words; ancient stone gods watched as you made me come for you...

Prophetic hands on receptive skin...pray over me passion's last rites...no longer a secret, the angels know your name.

Begin destruction of my temple with a mere glance from your eyes

Moon looks on as you further humble me...

Your soul is the flame that draws my body to you

Stretch my walls, hallow my halls, break my will...lay down your law upon me...make me remember who you are.

And...if you find any fault in me, please...please...punish me...

Solidify your seal upon me...

Melt me ... subdue me

At the end of my body's destruction, feed me...your 'pearls of wisdom' upon love's waiting, silent tongue, and in your giving, be generous...

Give me every bit of your 'wisdom', and waste not a drop...

The softening of your rod of correction, rests in my temple...awaiting the next purification...

The epitome of creativity: paint my body...with you
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Body, His Temple   Tue May 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Body, His Temple   

Back to top Go down

My Body, His Temple