His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Puttn' on da Brass Knuckles....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Puttn' on da Brass Knuckles....   Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 pm

WTH!?!?!? I'M LIKE FUCKING STEAMING RIGHT NOW....WHEN DA FUCK IS IT OKAY TO GO AROUND, CALLING MICHAEL A NARCISSIM???? TELL ME, WHEN DA HELL IS IT RIGHT? BITCHES CALL THEIR ASSES DEVOTED FANS AND SHIT, HAD DA NERVE TO LET THOSE WORDS SLIP BETWEEN THEIR CROOKED ASS TEETH. PHHHFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT! WOW! I'M JUST REALLY STEAMY ABOUT THIS. NUMBER 1, I LOVE MICHAEL, AND HELL YES, I'M VERY SENSITIVE WHEN IT COMES TO HIM, SO WHAT IF I AM???? I'M DEFENDING MY BABY UNTIL DA END OF TIME, AND AIN'T NOTHING NO BITCH CAN DO ABOUT IT. I'M NOT GOING TO-I REFUSE TO SIT BACK, WITH MY FUCKING LEGS CROSSED AND LET PEOPLE TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM, AND SAY THAT, MICHAEL SAID FROM HIS MOUTH THAT HE WANTED TO BE GOD. BULLSHIT. LIES. NO WHERE NEAR TRUTH. HOW DA HELL WOULD MICHAEL THINK LIKE THAT, WHEN HE IS THE MOST SENSITIVE, LOVING, CARING AND DOWN TO EARTH PERSON I KNOW? THAT'S JUST STUPID TO ME.....ANY TRUE FAN KNOWS MICHAEL IS TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE OF BEING SUCH A EGOTISTIC MANIAC LIKE BITCHES CLAIM HIM TO BE...SORRY...THINGS LIKE THIS REALLY GET UNDER MY SKIN....
Back to top Go down

Puttn' on da Brass Knuckles....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1