His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Making up....♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Making up....♥   Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:08 am

The lights have just went out, from this strong thunderstorm. I lay here in the bed, alone. Wrapped in my thoughts....My heart is saddened. I can't believe I let the fight escalade this far. Never in my life, have I seen Michael that mad. His face reddened, and he swore so loud...Damn. Just thinking about it shakes me up. The way I let my anger get the best of me by throwing that dish was out of control. I just thank God it missed him by an inch. It's been over 10 hours since we last made love. Since I last felt the touch of his skin. Michael's the only man who can put up with my sometimes sensitive, overemotional ass (LOL!) And I'm the only woman who has stood by him. Not these other bitches he meet while on the road. I look down to my wedding ring. It doesn't even seem like three years. I feel like I've known Michael all my life. He left this house in a rage. Only God knows where he's at now. As much as I hate him now, I hope he's okay. I would die if anything was to happen to him....I toss and turn in bed. Even shed some tears as I worry. Worry about him, and worry about our relationship. I know every couple has it's ups and downs but....The way we fussed at each other. It was almost like we were going to fight for a minute! I shake off the miserable dreaded memory, before slowly drifting off to sleep. In my sleep, I say I soft prayer....'God, be with Michael, despite our argument....'

My eyes peel open to a hazy morning. The sun fights behind the grayish-white clouds to reveal a breathless morning. I ease out the bed to my bare body being exposed. I couldn't help but to look down to a slight puddle soaking the silk sheets. The tip of my fingers caraess my pussy to a flood. Dispite how mad I may be, I can't deny the power of Michael's touch in my imagination.....I get showered and dressed for the day. Still, I haven't heard a word from my man. I hope he's okay. Maybe he's at a friends house. As I continue to dress, I was starddled by a sudden loud slam of the door....That's him....Easily, I creep down the steps. His footsteps make their way into the kitchen. I take a deep breath before continuing there also. My heart feels as though it's about to burst out my chest. Especially when I see him bended over in one of the cabinets. I just stand there. My arms folded over my chest. But before I knew it, my words overpower me.....

'Mike...we need to talk...'

He lifts up facing towards me. I can tell he has just gotten out of a shower. But where? The intoxicating fragrance hits my nose. The strands of his silk ebony hair enchances his scrumptious features. I can't help but to melt a thousand times.....

'Okay. Let's talk.' He says in a very sarcastic sort of way.

Briefly rolling my eyes, I ignore his little smart ass response.

'Baby....I love you so much. And, I'm tired of us fighting. I hardly ever see you so, when we are together, we should be loving one another.' Constantly, I'm trying to fight back tears.....

His expression went from blank to anger just that fast. He even throws in a sarcastic laugh behind it.

'Oh, so now you care about how I feel? You surely didn't care last night when you were fucking up my dishes. You didn't care then Cherry! Or what about when you said you fucking hated me?'

'I didn't mean any of that stuff, and you know it. I was just angry with you! (sniffs). Its not easy accepting the fact that you're husband was messing around with some nasty hoe, while on the road. The bitch was calling here!'

"Now, how she got this number, I don't know. But it was a one time thing. Being on the road is stressful-'

'So, you're just going to fuck random bitches whenever you feel like you're lonely!?'

'Cher....I didn't say that.'

'But that's what you're referring to!'

My heart sinks to the pit of my stomach. I can't believe it. Am I losing the man I love? Am I really? I promised myself I wouldn't cry but...this is too much. I feel the stinging in my eyes. That hardness in my throat, almost like I couldn't breathe.....I feel like I'm choking on air, as I let out slight whimmers.....The wrinkles removed from Michael's forehead. He slowly makes his way towards me. I can't even look into his eyes because I know what will happen....

'Oh baby...Iam so sorry....'

His voice pounded in my ear as he reaches for a hug. I draw back from him, dispite how bad I wanted to be in his embrace. But that only makes him more keen to grabbing me. I don't want to be touched....

'GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME!'

Before I knew it, my hand met his face and I slap him so hard, he had no choice but to let me go. His mouth flies open like a deer caught in head lights. He hold the side of his fact to a read sting mark of my hand imprinted on his cheek. I have to admit, I'm scared. I've seen Michael angry. And let me just say....it's not pretty....I take off running towards the staircase and Michael was right dead behind me.

'BRING YO' ASS HERE!' The rage in his voice only scared me more.

But it was too late for me. He tackles me on the couch. I never been more scared in my life. We were literally fighting each other! I see the rage in his eyes. Michael is WAY stronger than me. So, anyone can imagine how this fight is going to go....He grabs both of my arms as he slams me hard on the couch. My chest heaves up and down waiting for his next move. He slips one of his hands under my skirt. But, I'm not in the 'giving' mood right now...I manage to get one of my hands free as I smack him in the face once again. But this time, he gives me a naughty grin and I feel his erection rubbing against my thigh...Oh God...not now. He leaned his head down towards my ear, as he slowly begins to whisper sweet nothings....the sweet silk of his breath passes over my neck, soften me up and breaking my ass down....DAMN....Then, he bites the shit outta my neck! I yell so loud, punching him on his back and shoulders.

'Mmmmm....hit me again.' His voice sounded through clinched teeth, with a husky demand.

He gave me reasons to. He bites my neck once more. I know I'm bleeding. I just know I am....Before I know it he rips my shirt open to buttons flying everywhere. The possession of his lips and tongue take advantage of my supple breast. Ohhhh....his soft lips took each breast into his mouth, and lick and flickered over my erect nipples.....The feeling of his pearly white teeth digging into my flesh is pain and pleasure. Especially when he takes a hard bite going down on my nipple....

'Ah, motherfucker!' I scream.

I begins to bruse, but that doesn't stop me from slapping Michael again. It was turning him on even more. He begins to dry hump me through his pants, rubbing against my pussy.

'Hit me....hit me again....Take out your anger, baby....'

I slap him even harder again and again, as more bruises appear across his face and neck. He lets out a loud groan before pulling my skirt down past my hips and aggresively pull my thong off in one swipe. I wrestle to get him out of his clothes, but he pushes my hands back each time. His shirt was ripped open though, exposing his beautiful, lean and slender body.

'Hell no. Get yo' ass over to that wall....'

He points towards the wall as he pushes me to get off the couch. I could feel his footsteps behind me. His zipper parting from the fabric as he slips out of his pants. He was now fully naked in front of me. That look of passion, but animalistic comes to the surface, as he grabs me by my neck, slamming me against the wall. My eyes couldn't help but to glance down to his huge....juicy....hard cock. All pumped and ready just for me....(Phew! Lord have mercy....LOL) The stiffness of his cock touches agains my navel.

His teeth begin to dig into my flesh, biting every single part of me. From my lips, to my neck. From my neck, to my chin. My breast....my hips...my thighs...It's painful, but it feels so good! Aggresively, he turns me around doing the same exact thing. Each bite more harder than the last one...Then he spreads his tongue licking me all over. The passage of his arousing breath hits my skin.....He turns me around facing him as he does it again......'.....ohhhh....God, yes!' My lips whimmer softly....' 'Mmmmm....you taste so sweet.....' The lust in his voice made me gush even more than what I already was. The pads of his fingers fondle there way to my 'slippery spot.' I let out a huge gasp of pleasure...nearly forgetting Michael has big hands, matching that huge 'package' he carries around ;-) Three fingers slowl massage my pussy walls. He begins biting on his lower lip (hot damn!). His thumb rotates up and down on my clit.....Ohhhhh.....I tilt my head back in absoulute pleasure....twisting side to side on the edge of exploding. I even close my eyes. I now feel the slap of his other hand against the wall beside me.

'Look at me, baby. I want you to look at the man who makes you cum...' 'Ohhh....shiiiiiit, baby....yes! Fuck me, baby....Oh God, I want you!!!!!' Michael was taking all of this in. He rubs my clit a little faster and presses his fingers harder on my g-spot. My whole body tenses up as I feel myself building up for that big moment.....My head tiles back again.... 'Dammit, look at me!' Michael says grabbing my neck. I stare deep into his eyes as my hips buck towards him. Instantly, I cream his hand...the bliss overpowers me...I try and catch my breath from the instense throbbing.....Mmmmm...He begins sucking on his fingers staring at me the whole time. I can eat him alive....His face comes back to the nape of my neck and he bites me again! The sharp pain went through my body.

'Dammit, stop it!' Slapping him again, he lets out a huge groan as pulling my legs apart. I gasp from the pressure of him penetrating himself in me so fast, with my legs wrapped around his waist.....It nearly takes me breathless! He begins pumping into me hard as he could. In and out.....In and out.....Every so often he would slow down by rotating his hips into me and his bottom lip would tremble.... '.....ohhhh damn, baby! I love this pussy.......I need this pussy.......' He is practically pounding my ass by now! Each thrust harder than the last. The sweat of his face leaks from his pores, and the strands of his hairs cover different areas of his chest, neck and chin....(YES!) The harder he fucks me, the more my nails dig into his skin. 'OHHHH....That's right, baby....Abuse this bad boy....' 'Go deeper....YEAH! Uh-huh....right there....Mmmm, daddy....' 'Bend over....'

I do as I am told. The wall is my support as Michael observes me from behind. 'Got damn, baby! Daddy loves watching you from behind....' I feel his teeth taste my flesh once more. Even the wideness of his tongue spreads over my ass and I whimmer in passion. He slaps my ass before ramming his dick back inside of my pussy.....Ohhh GOD! 'Ohhh....shit, Cherry.....(thrust).....This pussy is the best.....(thrust).....' He takes a firm grip to my hips pounding his dick in and out of me. I can tell he loved the way his dick dissappeared into my wet pussy by his 'ooo's' and 'ahhh's'. Yeah. That bitch he was fucking don't have shit on this. I begin to tease him by squeezing my pussy muscles around his dick. Mmmm....he can't take when I do that. He's putty in my hands at that moment.... 'Oh, baby....stop!....Daddy needs to finish yo' ass off!'
'Na-uh! Not until you tell me who has the best pussy....'

Squeezing my pussy muscles once more, he takes a hard slap out of my ass, and pushing me towards that big cock of his. I arch my neck, studdering through my teeth.... 'OHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIT! You.....do, baby.....UHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!' His cum came squirting everywhere. The hot sticky fluids runs down my legs as well as I cum right behind him. I squirt all over his dick. Falling to the groud helplessly, like a train ran through my body....I turn over to face him, laying on my back. Michael crawls in between my legs kissing me passionately. I feel so sore! Bruises cover pretty much every part of my body. Same for Michael...We couldn't help but to laugh.

'Damn, baby. Let's promise to never fight again. I love you so much.' My voice slips out seductive.

'I love you too, baby. I'm sorry for cheating you on. I can't afford to loose you. You're too important in my life. Can you forgive me?'

'Yes. Yes I do.'

We finally manage to get up and shower together. Then, it's another round of passionatel love making....♥

Last edited by sultrylover on Wed May 16, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making up....♥   Tue May 22, 2012 12:53 am

I applaud those ladies who step outside the 'nicey-nice' box and bring out the wild side of Michael. Wink so I am applauding YOU right now. BRAVO! I have to admit, it made me whence everytime you slapped my baby, but hey, if he was down wit it, then I'm cool LOL Great story! and just the idea of him being so hot and aggressive is a MAJOR turn on. I am sorry it took me so long to read this. I honestly had forgot about it, but I'm damn sure glad I found it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed

PostSubject: Re: Making up....♥   Wed May 23, 2012 9:41 am

Haha! It's okay. Thanks for reading ;-) The aggresive Mike turns me OOOONNNNN! (Too much caffine LOL) Anyway, I had to step out that box and put some sugar, spice and everything nice on it, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making up....♥   Wed May 23, 2012 10:01 am

Girl, don't even worry about it! LOL MAKE IT HOTTT!!! X-D I loved it. Feel free to kick it up a notch too if you wanna'. It's all good. I used to laugh my ass off at them tricks in some other groups on YouTube, talking about 'Ewww I wouldn't do that to him or anyone else'! or 'That's nasty' or 'Mike would never do that'! I be like, bitch please. How the fuck you know what Michael would do, and as me and Jadie May used to say on YouTube groups, 'EVERYTHING (and every part) on that man is GOOD and NOTHING to be refused' LOL He is just fucking YUMMY and I honestly can say that there is NOTHING I wouldn't do for him in the bedroom, and anything he would ask me to do TO him in the bedroom is all good. I mean he could be like 'Vee, jump'! and I'd be like 'How high, 'daddy'? Wink hahahaha No lie. I told somebody last night that if he said, 'Vee, get on your knees', I'd have broke them bitches falling to the ground so quick and hard LMAO Well, you get the picture. When I mentioned licking him all over, oh that was too much for their asses LOL I wondered at their stupidity. It's funny to me too when they say, 'Mike isn't aggressive. He's very shy'. Yeah, he's shy alright, til he gets to know you, and from what I have heard, there is nothing shy about him in the bedroom. It is said that Virgos are perfectionists and quite the (quote) 'bedroom whores'. LOL I sure would like to test that theory Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making up....♥   

Back to top Go down

Making up....♥
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1