His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just Good Friends? EP: 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Just Good Friends? EP: 1   Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:12 am

************Sorry Girls, this is a looong story! I hope you have patience to read, and hope you enjoy! ^^

Type of Fantasy: Normal, natural, romantic
Era: Dangerous Era

Episode 1

"Aaaahh Oh Michael! OOh yes! Uh!" She holds on to the sheets with sweat dripping on her face. Michael thrusts inside her harder and harder each time without even caring if it would hurt. "Oooh Michael! It hurts but its sooo good! Yees!" Michael only paints, he doesn’t say a thing, not only one moan comes out of his mouth. Michael cums. He clenches his teeth while his dick vibrates inside her. "Wooh! That was great! Right Michael?" she says caressing his hair. "...yup..." Michael answers. He turns to look at the clock by the bed..."Sorry. Not wanting to throw you out of here but, I need to go out and take care of some business... you know how it is." "Okay honey...(she kisses his forehead) Let me just take a quick shower..." She gets off the bed and when she opens the door of the bathroom, Michael jumps off the bed and runs to her: "No! No! No! ... I mean, uuuh, you need to leave now! I-I got people coming here in a minute... I'm so sorry for causing this, but you know my life is always in a hurry, and we've been bumping for quit a long time today, we just lost the track of time today. I'm sorry!" Michael uses his powerful convincing smile. "Aaaw! Okay Michael, I'll change real fast and I'm outta here, okay Mr. Lover boy?" she kisses his cheek, playfully pushes his hair, and turns around to put her close on. Michael falsely smiles then turns his face in a relief face.

Minutes later they go down the stairs "I had a great time Michael..." "Yeah, me too..." He takes her to the door. "Here's my number, Call me anytime you need it...Lover Boy!" She says in a naughty voice and grabs his crotch. Michael jumps and blushes. He gets the paper with her number and removes her hand from his crotch. "Uh... thank you... Guess I'll see you around uumm.... Penny? Patty? Kelly? Sandy?" She giggles: "It's Anne cutepie!" She pinches his cheeks real hard. "Exactly...(takes her hands of his face) well... Good bye!" She kisses him... "Bye... don't forget to call me!" "aah... sure!" He opens the Door... I was already on the door waiting for him to open, I look at the woman with eyes shining of love for him all messy with hickeys and smudged lipstick, messy hair, crumpled clothes going away, "Good morning Miss..." I say. "Good Morning" She turns around and throws Michael a Blow kiss. He waves good bye. I get inside and I shut the door, laughing my ass out. " LMFAO! Huum... she’s a new one! Never saw that one before... what's her name? Penny? Patty? Kelly? Sandy? LOL!" Michael smiles sarcastically: "Haha very funny, for your information, her name is.... her name is... uuuh..." I take the paper with her number from his hand... "Anne?" He smiles: "Yeah! Got close!" he takes the paper and rips it and throws it on the floor. "Okay, enough joking, you got work to do... Go up my room and clean all the mess there until Lisa comes over." I salute: "Yes, boss!" While I go up the stairs: "Hey... How was the night?" I ask him. "It was wild! ... But not one of the best." "Err that's what you always say!" I joke with him.

I'm Michael's maid, But we are the bestest friends at the same time. He tells me stuff that nobody knows, and we share our happiness and tears together. I go to his room to clean all the mess, not disgusted because I'm used to cleaning his after sex all the time. His condom, Random woman’s wet panties, and all that. I leave the room spotless; clean the rest of the house upstairs cause looks like they did it everywhere. And I go down stairs. I find him in the kitchen alone, I stand by him... "Hey buddy! Let me make you some coffee." "Thanks Tiff..." He smiles. While I'm at it: "Soo... Let me guess... you did the same ol thang again?" "Yup... meet her at a bar, said some nasty stuff, got her drunk, fucked her and done." "Did she ask you your phone number?" "Yeah... all of them do..." he says stretching his arms.”What random number you gave this time?" I say giggling. "Some pizza place, or was it a bakery? *signs* All I know is that I should of gave her a hospice number cause that girl was crazy!!!" We laugh out loud. "Yeah Mike, gotta be careful with who you hookup with." "Your right... I never wanna see that crazy bitch again..." He giggles.

"Well... at least you didn't give that Mexican old lady's number again, poor woman, she must have had like 8 women calling her!" I laugh while pouring coffee in his mug. "Foor Dee laaast teiime! Deir iis nooo Michaeel Jacksooon een dis housee! Crazay Biitch!" Michael imitates the old lady. We laugh so hard. I put his coffee on the table. "Yeah, if I did that one more time, that lady Might even sue me!" He laughs... suddenly he looks at the table with his mug and looks at me strange: "Hey? Aren't you having any coffee?" "Sorry Mike, I'm in my working hour, I can't now." "Oh Come on Tiff! You can stop with that working hour thing! You’re my friend! Drink some coffee!" "Noo Mike, I-" "You're not getting it? Fine! I'll get it for you..." He gets up and opens the cabinet and gets a mug and fills it with coffee. "But... That's Lisa's Mug!" I point out. "And this is MY house! Who fucking cares whose mug it is... drink it or die!" He says with authority but at the end he smiles sweetly. I smile... "Okay..." And sit down with him. "Sooo... You and Lisa are getting married in 2 weeks... are you exited?" Michael suddenly frowns and looks down circling his finger in his coffee. I see his sadness. "Ooh Mike! What’s wrong?" "No, nothing..." He says looking down, circling his finger in his coffee. "Michael, can I ask you something? Promise not to get mad? And say the truth?" "Sure! You can ask me anything! You’re my friend!" He smiles and playfully fists my shoulder. I look around, and then I get closer to him and whisper "Do you love Lisa?" His eye got wide for a second, and then he closes his eyes taking a deep breathe…

"Heeeeey baby!!!!!!!!!!" Lisa gets in the kitchen door. "Good morning future husband!" She kisses Michael in the cheek and looks at me with a gross look. "Uggh! What the hell are you doing sitting around? You're a maid! Go work you lazy fuck!" I get up the chair and face her: "Well, as far as I can remember, I Work for Mr. Jackson! So I take orders From Mr. Jackson... NOT YOU!" "You're talking to his fiancee sweetheart! So I have the permission to do whatever I want with you!" She points at my chest. Ooh noo she didn't just point at me like that! "Well, as long as Mr. Jackson pays my salary you aint bossin' anybody!" "Michael baby! You see what your filthy Maid just said to your lovely woman? And look! She was drinking in MY mug? Oh hell no!" She takes the mug throws the coffee on the sink, and gives it back to me. "Now wash it and give me some coffee! NOW!" Me angry, I get up to do it. Michael looks straight to Lisa and says: "You know, sometimes, your attitude makes me sick Lisa." "Ohh babe don't worry with thaat! Look! I brought some lists and final preparations for our wedding!" "Oh Great!" Michael says pretty ironically but trying to hide it. Only me, his best friend can see that.

Lisa pointing at the list "Here, the guests List, I've already sent the invitations yesterday, and lets see more... The decoration, photographers, and the cake all here... Heey Miss Maid fancy bitch! Where's my coffee?" "Here, Miss Poor nasty nobody... Uglyass!" I slam it on the table. She just looks at me. I Smile in a "take that bitch" face and turn my back on her. Michael looks at the papers with a strange look: "Wait a minute! Where is Tiff on the Guest list?" "What? Who’s Tiff?" He closes his eyes to hesitate, takes a deep breath, "Tiff, my friend, my maid..." I just kept working in the kitchen; Lisa laughed: "LOL! Oh Honey! Good idea of yours to put your maid to clean the place after the party, but, I've already hired BETTER maids for that!" she looked at me... I didn't even turn around, I just gave her my finger from where I was, which really loves her by the way! LOL! I know she saw it. But she pretended she didn't see it and kept talking "But anyway, I've already hired some maids, even if she was working for us on our wedding day, she can't get an invitation, she's not our guest!" "Well... I want her to be a guest, MY guest!" Lisa Gasps: "What!?" "You heard me! Like it or not, Tiff is my best friend and I want her to be at MY wedding! And if you got a problem with that I DON'T CARE! Hey Tiff!" I turn "Yes Mr. Jackson?" I call him that in front of people. "Would you like to be my groomsman? Doesn't matter if your a woman, we can make it different!"

Lisa gets angry: "Michael! Are you crazy? You said guest and now groomsman? That doesn't make any sense!" "Who cares? It's my wedding too. Can I at least choose my own groomsman? Or better, groomwoman? So Tiff, what do you say?" I look at Lisa with a dissing face: "I'd Love to MIKE!" "wha- did she just call you MIKE?" "So what Lisa! Don't forget that she's my best friend! Thanks for accepting Tiff, I'm very happy!" He winks at me. "No problem... BEST FRIEND!" Lisa pissed as hell. "Fine then. I have better things to work on..." "Like cleaning the mug you drank on? Learning how to cook? Getting a real life?" Oops! It came out! XD. "Not funny... Tiiiff (she says my name in a angry mocking way), I'm talking about my Bachelor party! IT'S TONIGHT! Haa! I don't care about what you guys say today cause tonight I'm partying like it's the last day of my life! Now would you two excuse me! I have important things to do!" She kisses Michael, "See yaaaa!" She leaves. As the kitchen door closes, "Wooh! Thank God! Mike, you're my best friend, but honestly I don't think I'm gonna take Lisa living in this house after you get married! It's gonna be like hell in here!" Michael laughs "Aww don't worry about that Tiff. I won’t let her hurt you." "Sure but, I'm gonna hurt her! You won’t stop me! I'll kill that bitch if she does what she did today. Mike, I prefer cleaning your after sex with other woman 5 times a day then staying 1 minute with Lisa Slut-Bitch Presley!"

Michael Laughs: "LOL! Chill Tiff! She's just arrogant and ignorant that's all!" "Yeah... I have no idea how you fell in love with her, she’s nothing to do with you!" Michael frowns again: "...Yeah" I noticed that every time I mention Lisa and him loving and marriage at the same sentence he gets sad. So I tried to cheer him up: "Well, Lisa is making a Bachelor Party... how about you? Aren't you planning something?" "Naah! I have my Bachelor Parties almost every night you know, I'm sick of that shit!" I sit with him putting more coffee in his mug, "Are you sure? You know, I used to work at the Playboy Mansion..." Michael cuts me: "Hmmm so you used to be a Playboy Bunny? Woow puuurrr!" He jokes but checking me out head to toe. I laugh: "Ooh please! I used clean the mansion! But anyway, if you want I can talk to Hugh Hefner to get you some Bunnies, He's real friendly!" "Of course he's friendly with you Tiff! You're a woman! With total respect, but you’re a real attractive woman..." He starts looking at me again, "You know, I think you'd look pretty hott as a playboy bunny!" He laughs. "Sure Mike, sure." I say ironically. "But anyway thanks Tiff, I don't want any Bunnies." "Alright then..."

"Well Mike let me finish my work, got some more stuff to do." "Okay Tiff, thanks!" I go and finish all my work, clean his clothes put it in his closet, clean the whole house and I was ready to leave. "Mike, I'm done! Gotta go." "Bye Tiff!" He hugs me. "See you tomorrow!" And I leave. After a long day of work, I take a nice hot shower, put on my bathrobe, threw myself on the bed and just relaxed, I wasn't even hungry, I was damn tired. When I'm almost sleeping... the phone rings. I jump of the bed... Looked at the clock, "9:00 PM" I didn't even see who it was; I answer it: "Hello?" "T- Tiff?" "Michael!! Are you crying? Are you okay?" "Yes, I'm fine; I'm just a little lonely..." "What? Why? No hott chicks to bang today? Why not? Lisa wont come over there so early cause of her little party so... you have all night and more!" "No Tiff, I don't want any bitch around here tonight. I’m getting sick of that! But I feel so lonely!" "Okay Mike, stop crying, take a nice shower, how about I go over there and we can play games and cheer you up huh?" "Would you do that for me? *sniff* *sniff*" "Sure why not? I'll be there in 40 minutes alright?" "Thanks Tiff you the best!"

I get dressed, nothing fancy, some dark skinny jeans and a purple halter top neck blouse, plain black flat pumps, silver hoop earrings. Then off to Neverland again. As I get inside the gates and all the way to the house, I walk up to the front door, when I was about to ring the doorbell He opens the door. "Tiffany!!!" He hugs me soo tight and lifts me up. "Thank you sooo much for coming here!" He whispers in my ear while he hugs me. He lets go, "Don't worry about it Mike. So, What do you wanna do? Play some board games? Video Games? Watch a movie? Climb trees? Go out?" "Naaah! I'm not in the mood of any of that..." I look at him strange: "So... what do you want to do then?" He grabs my hand and takes me out of the house; we walk all the way to the back of the house from the outside. "Where are we going Mike?" "You'll see..." At the back of the house he takes a carpet out of the way, there was a secret underground door on the floor, he opens it and there are stairs, we go down the stairs, he closes the secret underground door, and we walk on a little hall where there was another door at the end. I was freaked out.... where was he taking me? When we get at the door he looks at me: "Tiff, I'm taking you to a place were I've never took someone before, Not even Lisa, Or the girls I've slept with, not even my Family knows this place. "

"Okay Mike, I won’t tell anybody about this." He sticks the key and opens the door. "Ladies first!" I get in, and my eyes got wide, it was a huge bar! But a bar with everything! All the types of drinks, a balcony, lights, laid back music, and spot lights. It looked like an awesome club bar. "Woah Mike! But... you don't drink!" "Yeaah... That's what everybody thinks! Well, I'm not a drunk ass but, when I'm feeling real sad and I want to think about life or simply forget it, I come here, alone, drink as much as I want and just think of stuff. This is the first time I take someone here; I just felt that I could share this with you." "huum... OMG Mike... I'm so surprised, but, sure! Lets do what you want!" "Then sit down..." Mike said. I sit on the stool. He goes to the other side of the balcony: "What Drink do you like? I have everything here!" "Umm Mike, I really don't drink, I don't think it's a good idea Mike, I'm driving." "Chill Tiff... Just one drink won’t hurt you." "Okay Fine, just for you..." "Great! What do you want? I have everything." "umm... I don't know, I don't drink." Michael thinks a bit: "huum... I'll make something nice for you, I'm sure you'll like it." I sit there while he makes my drink. He seems so intimate with the drinks, mixing vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lime, puts it on a cocktail cup with a little slice of watermelon and lime on the side. "Try this!" He gives me it. I take a sip, it’s really good! "mmm! I love it!" He smiles and makes his drink. Blue Lagoon, and sits by my side.

"Wow Mike, I didn't know you like this stuff." "Yeah...sometimes..." "Are you really sure you never took someone here? If not... you should, this Place is awesome!" "Yeah, well, this is more MY kind of place. A place I secretly made just for me." "Really? Why did you take me here then?" Michael looks down and smiles shyly and sweetly: "I don't know... You're just special!" I smile and hug him: "Well... glad you consider me that much of a friend to take me places no one ever went.” He laughs: "Please Tiff! You're my best friend and you know that!"

"let's cheer!" I say. He frowns. "Well... I don't have anything to cheer about..." "Ooh Michael... why? So many good things going on your life!" "No, not really... You have no idea of what I'm going through!" He says in a low voice as he drinks. "Then... open up, tell me what's wrong!" He takes deeps breath. “Okay. Well... I'm getting married in 2 weeks..." "Isn't that a good thing?" "BUT I DON'T LOVE HER! I really think it's time for me to start a family, it's my dream really! You have no idea of how I want a Woman, the woman just for me to love and live forever and have children and live happily, But, Lisa isn't the one! And I'm not happy with that! Not at all! I can't even say 'I love you' to her because I don't! And you might think I can be liking or loving someone else but I don't. That's my problem! I want to love someone! I want real Love! But it’s been soo hard to find it. I try looking for woman at nightclubs and stuff, take 'em to bed like you already know, but it doesn't fill me. The sex is so empty, no heart or soul involved, just hard sex, and I'm sick of that! I wanna try making love to someone I love, and passionately, cause, I've never done that before! I try looking for the right one out there but, it's all the same! Then I conform myself with Lisa, but I just can't stand her! Not as a Girlfriend and much less as an eternal wife! I can be with a different woman every night but deep inside I feel lonely. Man, I never thought It would be so hard to say 'I love you' to a woman. Until now, I've never said it to one."

I could feel his pain, I hug him: "I really don't know what to say, really! I know how hard it is, I fell your pain!" Some tears drops out of his eyes, I wipe them. "It's gonna be okay. You are a wonderful man; you will find the right woman for you." "Yeah... well, let’s forget about that right? That’s why we're here! To just have fun and forget shit right?" He says with his eyes all red whipping more tears from his eyes. "Hell yes man! Let’s forget all that crap, let's have fun!" He smiles. "Hey Tiff?" He says patting my knee. "Yes Mike?" "Thanks for hearing me! I really needed to let it out!" "Of course Mike! We're friends right?" He smiles: "Yeaah! But thanks anyway... and I must say..." He puts his hand on his chin looking at me head to toe and bites his bottom lip lifting an eyebrow: "...you look damn sexy today!"

I look at myself, I'm dressed so simple and I laugh out loud: "Come on Michael! Is that what you say to the bitches you sleep with every night?" He giggles: "Yeah... your right, Let me make it better..." He gets closer to me, holds my hand, looks deep into my eyes with that dark powerful eyes of his and says: "Tiffany, I know you look as simple as you can but to me, you look Beautiful! Beautiful like no one else. And please believe me; I never said something like this to any other woman!" I just paused. Nothing else to say! He winks at me: "Is that better? ...OMG! Are you blushing?" He starts laughing. I get all shy! "Stop Michael!" "You are blushing!" He says tickling me! "Okay! Stop Mike! It's that... I never heard something so beautiful from you!" "Yeah, me too... And no kidding I'm not lying! You look beautiful! And it’s the first time I say that to someone. FRIIIEND!" He hugs me and gives me a nuggie. "Okaay Mike! Beautiful girl is getting ugly with her hair messed up by you!" He looks: "Let me see... Still look beautiful, messy, but beautiful!" He giggles. Then he looks at my cup: "Hey! You done with your drink... I'll make you more." He gets up the balcony and makes it. "No Mike! You said only one-" "Too late!" He puts the cup on the balcony. "Now you gotta drink it!" He says laughing.

"Miike!" "Tiff! Come on!" He drinks all his drink in one shot: "See! I'm in my second round too!" I smile: "Fine... fuck that shit then." I drink too. After an hour and tons of drinks. Mike and I would be laughing at everything all the time. “Tuuurn up! The radiooo!!( ♫)” We’d be singing random rock songs and dance. Already drunk. "LOL! Mike your sooo Crazy! Stop that! ahahaha!" Michael Laughing: "Yeaah! But that's what I said! Lisa, go shave that shit! I aint eating any bushy pussy!" We both laugh so hard I fall off the stool. Michael laughs: "OMG! Tiff, are you okay? Hehehe!" He gets up to lift me up. He was drunk but, he knew how to handle alcohol better then me, I never drink. He lifts me, "Let's sit on the couch It's safer for us!" He giggles. I laughed. As we sit I say: "Man Mike, I can't believe you and Lisa, uuggh she is soo ridiculous!" he giggles: "I know, and believe me, sex with her doesn't really enjoy me. Ever since I started sleeping with other women, I kinda run away from her in bed. If you think I'm never satisfied with other girls, imagine with her!" "Yeah! She's a bitch! Worthless in everything she does!" We laugh. "You know Tiff, you're the only girl I can tell everything and have a good time with. I think I never had such a good time before with a girl! You’re with me in good times and bad times. You make bad times turn into a good time!" "Yeah Mike, I'm having a hell of a good time too!" We laugh. Drunk asses. He gets closer to me. And lays his head on my chest. And stays quiet. I just caress his head.

"Thanks Tiff..." "For what?” I asked. He turns to me real close: “For always being here for me, For being what someone never is to me!” “You’re welcome Mi-“ He cuts me and glues his lips to mine. I get shocked and push him away: "Michael! What are you-" He faces me real close looking me deep in the eyes seriously and puts his finger on my lips: "Ssshhhh! Just let it happen!" and he kisses me. I was drunk I kissed him back. Damn he was a perfect kisser. It's like our kiss combined. A perfect match. His tongue touches my Palate lightly, teasing. It feels so good. He gets on top of me while he keeps on kissing. Lifting one my legs up around him, making his crotch closer to mine. I hold on to his arms real tight, squeezing them. His kiss is making me thirsty for more. He bites my bottom lip hard I moan of pain and pleasure. His tongue playing sweetly with mine. He starts going down kissing my neck and licking it softly while his hand explore my body, caressing my thighs and squeezing them, and caressing my breast, pelvis. I just close my eyes. As he starts thrusting slowly, like dry sex. I can feel his boner getting hard and I'm getting so wet. We start heavy breathing. I lift his head up and start kissing him again. Giving everything in me in that kiss.

Licking his lips, sucking on his tounge real hard. He loves it. I felt I could take over the situation and try to turn to get on top of him. But doing that we fall off the couch. I fall on top of him. We both laugh. He smiles: “I think its better we go to my room... or we will fall everywhere here!" I giggle but still, it felt so good on top of him, I Kiss him again moving my hands on his chest slowly. Exploring each other’s mouths we couldn’t resist one another. We were kissing for a while, until he giggles. "Come'on Tiff, let's go." I drop on the floor. As he lies on his knees and picks me up, holding me into his arms, he gets up and we get out the door. Out to the hall, the stairs and while still holding me, he kicks the underground door open. As we get out, and head to his house, we go up stairs to his master bedroom. He lays me on his bed. I get up and throw him on his bed and I get on top of him. "Woah Tiff!" I put my finger on his mouth "Sssshhh! You wanted it to happen? Then let’s make it happen!" He gets a dirty smile on his face.

He gets up and holds me to the back of my head and shoves me into a intense kiss. Taking our close off roughly and at the same time. He gets on top of me. Looking at me completely naked with his eyes wide open. "Woah Tiff! I didn't know you were all this!" I giggle: "Yeah... things a Maid uniform can hide." He smiles: "I don't know where to start... you are so hott!" He moves his hands free on me. Feeling me, while looking into my eyes with fire in him. Moving his big hands slowly and smoothly on my breast gabbing, and then down my thighs. His hands are so smooth and hot its burning my body. And he still stares though my eyes while doing it, sometimes looking down my body too. My body reacts so well to his touch getting chills everywhere his lovely hands touch. He enjoys himself just feeling my body with his hands. Until his fingers find my area, he parts the wet lips with his index finger, and twirls that long finger on my clit. I close my eyes with such pleasure. "OMG Michael! Feels soo uuh right! yees!" His finger moves just right with such rythm My body couldn't stay still. He starts moving his finger faster and pressing harder on my clit, "aaah Michael! Oooh god!" He just looks at me, enjoying myself, with a naughty look on his face, he sticks 2 long fingers inside me, stroking deeply while he's still playing with my clit. "AAAhh Mike! Oooh! Yees!" I start rasing my voice, He doe's that more intensely, "aaaahh Michael! I want you inside me!" I came hard on his fingers. My body shivering and his fingers all covered with my juices he wipes them on my breast and licks it slowly, enjoying me, tasting me.

"Yes Michael, Get inside baby! I'm so ready for you! I need you inside me!" I say Trying to get up and grab his cock. I grab it and stroke it hard saying in a sweet sexy voice: "Please get inside me! Kitty is waiting!" He bites his bottom lip feeling my touch on his cock: "aaah ooh yeah! As you wish!" he pushes me down again with such force, and grabs me soo hard and firm, he pumps his massive hard dick inside me real hard. "Ooooh Michael! You are soo big!" My walls tighten around that huge dick, Michael gets wild. "God *thurst* dammit! *thrust* you are so "thrust* tight! Ahhh!!" He strokes and thrust those sexy hips inside me with such thirst. His eyes rolling, pouting his lips, hiccupping and moaning, I untie his hair letting his curls flow free, both of us burning in ecstasy, we were in another world. Michael rolling his hips inside me while I dig my nails hard on his wide sweaty back, he shout of pleasure, I squeeze him closer and closer to me, while he is working me cause I couldn't handle myself. "Yes Michael, aaah! you feel so good inside me!" He starts thrusting deeper and deeper inside me opening my legs more, We both scream in harmony.

It was getting intense. "Tiff, oh God I'm cumming!" he hits my g spot with such power I cum right with him. "aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" We scream and cum together. He collapses on me. Both of us catching our breath. "Tiff... that was amazing! The first time I cum at the same time with a woman!" I say with no breath: "Yeah, that wa-" "I LOVE YOU!" He cuts me looking deep into my eyes with those powerful beaming eyes. I freeze for a moment just looking the beautiful man in front of me. "I love you too Michael!" He kisses me with such passion, holding me so tight never wanting to let go. We kissed for long, a kiss heart to heart. It was a new feeling in the air.

Just good Friends? Or a new feeling shall begin? Stay tuned for Episode 2!
......Comming sooner then you think! ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Good Friends? EP: 1   Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:27 am

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: thumbs up   Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:10 pm

I love the story, but I hate the name 'Lisa', for obvious reasons LOL When will you post the rest of the story??? or parts???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed

PostSubject: Re: Just Good Friends? EP: 1   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:49 am

Yeaah... hate Lisa too girl! She will get what she diserves... dont worry bout that! I will post EP2 soon! I got pretty busy here! But it will be done!
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: .....................   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Okay Smile I'll be waiting. I will try to put something up soon myself. Been really sick. :-/ Haven't even felt like reading nothing lately. bummer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Good Friends? EP: 1   

Back to top Go down

Just Good Friends? EP: 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1