His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What would you wear if you were Intimate with Michael? ^_~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: What would you wear if you were Intimate with Michael? ^_~   Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:27 am

Ladies if you ever got the chance to be Intimate with Michael,what would you be wearing? Wink
Your B-Day suit,Lingerie,e.t.c.? Wink
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: hmmm   Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:28 am

I'd be naked with jewelry on Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed

PostSubject: Re: What would you wear if you were Intimate with Michael? ^_~   Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:06 pm

hmmm.... well I would leave everything perfect! The room with candle lights, incense with a nice smell, Black berries Maybe. sexy music on, I thinkin, Can you Handle it By Usher. Some silky sheets with flower petals on the bed. The lights real low, Maybe some spotlight on the bed for the "show" ;-) He gets in the room with nobody there, Wondering what's going on. He kicks his shoes off and sits on the bed with a naive face, (he don't know what’s coming for him!) When He see's the door open, Me wearing a long black sexy lace robe, with long sleeves, transparent, so he can see what's underneath. Underneath, there’s nothing but a black tiny thong, Hair curled up, Foxy makeup, Cherry flavored lipstick and shit. "Hello... Daddy!" I walk in sensually. I can feel is fast heart beats while I get closer to the bed... Looking at me head to toe, biting his bottom lip. I sit on his lap right in front of him "You hungry?" And I Bite his chin softly. I can feel that monster in his pants get harder, He garbs me on ym waste fast and tightly pushing me real close to him and says "Yeaah, I want it more then ever!" He sticks his face to my neck feeling my sent while breathing on my neck, feels like heaven to me! And his head goes lower to my chest, His hands exploring my body caressing it gentlely. He trying to torture me! Then he fastly lifts his head looking straight to my eyes. God I'm dead! And starts kissing me fiercfully And wildly. Opening my Robe. Leaving me Only with the thong, then "aaaahh!" He screams ripping his shirt off. And well... you know what's next... ;-)

Wiiild Like a zoo! That's the Way I like it baby, Crazy me and you...(♫)
R Kelly: The Zoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you wear if you were Intimate with Michael? ^_~   

Back to top Go down

What would you wear if you were Intimate with Michael? ^_~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1