His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sex Music...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Sex Music...   Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:20 am

So ladies... this spot we can share some nice sexy "bedtime" music and simply imagine using them with Michael. Each song can take you and Mike in a different vibe! Let's share some songs! Can be any kind of sexy songs, including MJ songs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex Music...   Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:37 am

Okay here's mine:

So anxious - Genuwine: I'd play this song already waiting for him on my bed, just waiting for him to get home and already undress him and lose no fucking time! LOL!

Love Scene and Chine Love - Janet Jackson: These songs sound so right for sweet Morning sex. You and Michael waking up, and his beautiful sparkling eyes sweetly convincing you to give him some! LOL!

Love you Gently - Usher: This song I can think of Michael's sweaty burning body glued to mine thrusting in me deep and slow...*sign*... I can't say anything else... XD "Light as a feather but hard as a rock...(♫)" ;-)

I'll come up with more later!
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Hmmmm   Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:41 am

Let's see...I think I'll have to go with Janet's song 'Discipline' for one. I'd be after him all day, doing little shit to seduce him, you know. Subtle shit LOL Rubbing up on him like it's an accident, touching him in certain places like it's an accident. Making sure he caught me in some sexy pose. If he was out of town on business, I'd call him up on the phone, and talk dirty to him, basically telling him to hurry home and gimme a spanking cause I been naughty and touching myself while thinking of him, missing him, can't wait for him to come home.

The other is also by Janet, 'Warmth'. I'd play that while I'd be giving him some of the best head he's ever had. Only I'd make my sounds even more enticing. Shiiiit, the neighbors might hear him when I'm done. 'Nothing can compare to the warmth of my mouth...' ♫ Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Oh!   Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:42 am

And I would also wanna tie him up and do a strip tease for him to Christina Aguilera's song, 'Nasty Naughty Boy'. Now that's hot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed

PostSubject: Re: Sex Music...   Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:20 am

Sex for Breakfast-Christina Aguilera
It's so right to want to make sweet Love to Michael again after a soulful passionate night.....I want him morning,noon and night and everywhere in between.
My pleasure is giving him pleasure.
"And when the sun rises,there's one thing on my mind,it's sex for breakfast"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex Music...   Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:36 am

Sensuality-The Isley Brothers
So sensual,just foreplay and I'd be a happy camper,LOL....
and just being near him would be incredibly sensual and erotic!
"And everyday I dream of holding you close to me" sooo true..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sex Music...   

Back to top Go down

Sex Music...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1