His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To Die For

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: To Die For    Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Soft lips, slightly parted, shallow breaths against the nape of my neck...a whisper in my ear...'Baby, you awake? I need you...' I wonder what happens if I play sleep? Wink I lay here, not responding to his late night seduction, but every part of me is screaming...silent but maddening screams, every part of me dying for his touch...

I feel the heat of his body close to mine, his hands roaming all over my body, his hands making their way across my hips to the insides of my thighs. He has now started a flood between my legs. A sigh almost escapes my lips, but I hold it back. Truth be told, he drives me wild, and I try to not let it be known how much I need him. Every part of me needs him and adores him. I wonder if he knows how my soul catches on fire every time he touches me, or even rubs up against me? 'Baby...please?' he coos, his lips making their way to my right ear. 'Please...please...please....wake up', he moans. He bites my ear gently but just enough that I sense the urgency of his need to be inside me...

Maybe the fact that I sleep naked doesn't help matters much. Wink He doesn't know that I purposely sleep with my back to him so I can put my ass up against his pelvis while we sleep, hopefully inciting some middle of the night 'playtime'. He has had enough of my playing hard to get and playing sleep, so he gently rolls me over so that I am laying on my back. My eyes stay closed cause I intend to see just how far he will go with this. You would think by now that I'd know better than to play with him where sex is concerned, but I'm one of those hard learners. Wink Dare I say that I LOVE to be 'punished'? Wink I feel the silk comforter slowly being pulled off me, exposing my body to his hungry eyes. The texture of the silk comforter only heightens my senses, the feel of it on my skin....my nipples harden suddenly, and now he knows I am playing with him. I feel the hardness of him as he passes over me, then raising my legs up til my knees are bent and opening my legs as he puts his face between them. I could explode right now just from the sheer knowledge that his lips are about to touch me there...I feel a sudden gush of warm liquid...as this happens, I feel his lips on my pussy, planting kisses up and down it, putting his mouth over my clit, blowing and sucking on it softly. I have reached my limit. He has taken me over the edge now. 'Ohhh Michael...Ohhhh'...As I grip the sheets on the sides of our bed, moans of pleasure escape my lips in response to this delicious oral attack below my waist. He needs no further approval, and he grips my hips on either side, pulling my pelvis to his mouth, licking my pussy up and down the middle, moaning as he does it; his saliva mixed with my juices running down underneath my ass onto our silk sheets...my moans turn to heavy breathing and 'sweet, seducing sighs'. Wink

His tongue finds the center of my wetness, and as if he has hit the jackpot, he plunges his tongue deep inside me, moving his tongue around skillfully. My heavy breathing has now turned to sultry, lustful screams of pleasure and ecstasy. The intensity of him tongue-fucking me is so intense that, reflexively, my hips raise up off the bed, but he holds me down, a prisoner of his expertly skilled tongue. Feeling his tongue inside me, I could die, and it would just be okay. 'Oh 'daddy'...yes...yes...yes...right there...that's it, baby. That's it'! Oh yeah'! I yell, caring fuck all if the neighbors can hear me. (Fuck them! They just jealous. When the king of sex is getting you right, I be damned if your ass gonna be quiet. The devil IS a lie LMAO)

'Baby...baby...I need you...I want you so bad...give yourself to me...give in to me...' he moans, his voice heavy with desire. 'I'm yours...I'm all yours...' I moan, eyes closed, somewhere in oblivion...I feel his hands between my legs, holding my pussy lips apart, stretching the hole of it open. He sticks his tongue in, lapping at it for several minutes, moaning, then removing his tongue. He does this over and over again until I think I even forget where I am or who I am. Suddenly, an orgasm hits me, and a high-pitched sound comes from somewhere deep inside me, carrying with it, his name...'Michael! Michael!'...I yell. Just then, he plunges his tongue so far inside me, that again, my hips raise off the bed to meet his face, my body shaking with pleasure. Again, he laps at my juices, careful to get every drop of my essence...his eyes closed, savoring my magic. As my body comes down off what seems like a supernatural high, I slowly open my eyes, and see him between my legs, licking his lips, probably planning what his next move will be. He moves up to my clit, licking it gently but deliberately, then sucking it while moving the tip of his tongue over it. He then takes 2 or 3 fingers, inserts them inside me, massaging the walls of my pussy, looking for my 'magic button'. If anyone can find it, he sure can. He moves his fingers in and out of me, fast then slow, alternating the direction. Turning his hand, his fingers point upward inside me as if he is signaling me to come to him. He found the spot. My first squirting orgasm. I am embarrassed, but he seems excited about it, knowing now what his next move will be. Watching me come down again from a pretty deep orgasm, he is sitting on his knees on our bed, watching me, running his hands all over my body as I writhe in passion. His hands are so hot on my skin, burning into my flesh like hot coals, yet at the same time feeling ice cold.

Looking at him, I almost don't recognize him. I've never seen him so animalistic and primal, nor have I seen him this horny. (You KNOW I don't let my man go without.) Crawling over me on all fours, he lays between my legs, looking me in my eyes, his eyes filled with a passion I've never seen before, he says, 'If I hurt you, please don't be upset. Just give in to me...' Wondering what is going to happen now, I say, 'I'm all yours, Michael. Take what you need...' He raises my legs up til my knees are touching my chest, my heels resting on his shoulders, and he positions his hard dick right outside the entrance to my dripping wet pussy, and he says 'Sure you're ready'? in a low lusty voice, and I say, 'Yes Michael...' Just then, he thrusts his dick, already dripping with pre-cum, into me, hard. I'm not as ready as I thought I was. He is harder and thicker and longer tonight than I remember. Once the length of him is all the way inside of me, I feel intense pain, but I say nothing. I close my eyes, tears escaping out of the corners of my eyes. He thrusts slowly and methodically, moving his hips around hitting every corner of my inner walls. I feel him pushing off the bed with his toes, trying to push himself even farther inside me. God, it hurts, but it feels so damn good! I can't help but moan, partly from the pleasure of what he's doing to me and partly from the pain of it. He pulls out suddenly, only to slam back into me again with an even deeper thrust, his body shaking and shuttering, sweat pouring from his gorgeous body. He pushes my arms up over my head, interlocking his fingers with mine. 'Oh Vee...Oh baby...I love this pussy...I swear I do....Oh God...you feel so good...so tight...so slippery and wet...ahhhh', he whispers through clenched teeth, watching my facial expressions through half-closed eyes.

Pushing my neck up with his head, he licks my neck and chest with long, slow strokes, even biting my neck at times. He is so deep inside me that I think I have lost my breath. I am not sure I am even breathing anymore. His pelvis and my pelvis grinding together, and my body absorbing his sweet chastisement. Sucking my neck, I feel a slight pain as I believe he grazed my neck with his teeth, and I whence with pain, yet frozen in ecstasy. He sucks my neck so hard, and is fucking me so hard, I may have lost consciousness. I don't remember. Soon, or at least I think it was soon, he lets go of my neck and starts licking and sucking my breasts. He let go of my hands only to seize both my breasts in his hands, squeezing them together so that my nipples were side by side pointing at him. He licks them slowly and with great respect, even nibbling on my nipples at times, which hurt just a bit but not enough for me to want to stop him. His sounds are almost...wild and untamed. Who IS this man??? O_o There is something erotic and taboo about him having both my nipples in his mouth at the same time, but it feels so damn good...His thrusting slows down while he has my breasts in his mouth, but as soon as he is done with them, he is again thrusting away inside me, his eyes closed at first, but then watching me, teeth clenched, his sweat dripping onto my chest. His hair has worked itself loose with all this 'activity', and it looks beautiful, a dark halo of long, curls, hanging from his head.

He raises up off me, releasing my legs, and sits on the bed, legs extended, and tells me to come to him. It is hard to get up after all that, and I really am sore 'you know where', but I crawl over to him, sitting on my knees in front of him. He grabs my hips, pulling me toward him. When I am in front of him on my knees, he says, 'Straddle me...' I climb on top of him, sitting on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist so that my pelvis is against his, and he wraps an arm around the small of my back, using his other hand to open me so he can get inside me again. I let him. Wrapping my arms around his neck while looking deep into his eyes, he moves his hips upward against mine and at the same time pushes my hips down against his hardness. Instantly, I feel myself cum again and I can feel it running from me like a river, coating the length of his dick with my creamy filling. He continues to grind his hips against my pelvis while squeezing my ass, pressing me closer and closer to him; we sigh and moan heavily in each other's ears....

As I hold onto him, I feel an eruption from somewhere inside him, working its way up to the surface, and threatening to burst forth at any moment. He holds me tight against him as a very definite roar comes from his lips filling the entire bedroom with his release. 'Oh baby...Oh! Baby! Ohhh shit! I'm cumming....oh God...' he moans. I feel his dick twitch and flicker inside me, releasing his love inside me, my pussy milking him for every drop that he owes her. She squeezes and contracts around his waning hardness, sucking the life out of his cock, hoping to have satisfied the need he had. In silence, we hold each other tight, allowing our bodies to cool down together. Blissful, we fall back on the bed in each other's arms...our frenzied breathing calming down as the minutes pass.

'Vee, do you love me'? he asks me, looking into my eyes in all seriousness. 'Yes, Michael. You know how much I love you...' I say, looking perplexed. 'Did you enjoy what I did to you'? he asked, sheepishly. 'Of course, my king. Why would you think differently'? I question. 'Oh I don't know...I just like to be reassured...you know, in case...things change' he says. 'How will things change'? I ask, looking worried. 'Well, because I'm not like other guys' he adds with a slight smile. 'I know. That is one reason I love you. And you are better than all other guys and don't you ever forget it'! I tell him. 'Okay, baby. I'm sorry. I guess I'm just nervous. I don't ever want to hurt you. Just forget what I said, okay'? he says. 'Okay, Michael', I say, still feeling uneasy about what he is getting at. I get up and go into the bathroom to freshen up so we can go to sleep, and as I was about to leave the bathroom, I happened to look in the mirror. 'What the hell'?! I exclaim. Looking at the left side of my neck, there are 2 very distinct, deep holes on my neck with a faint trace of blood around them! 'Michael'!!!??? I yell, storming back into the room. 'Michael, what the hell is this?! What did you do to me'?! I demand. He is searching for words, and finally says, with a sly smile on his amazing lips, 'Well, I told you I'm not like other guys...' Wink

Twisted Evil

Happy Halloween Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Vampire Mike   Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Count Michael   Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Die For    Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Great story Vee!!. I like! The finish is very good: he is not like other boys!
The most beautiful: "Vee, do you love me'?" Beautiful and romantic.
You have talent as a writer.thanks for sharing your fantasies! Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Die For    Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:21 pm

I love this pic!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Die For    Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 pm

And this...

Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: ♥   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Thanks for reading, Claudia Smile Happy you liked it. Wink

Thanks, yeah, I've been writing for awhile now, especially these fantasies. I even switched majors in college because I am more interested in writing than anything else they are offering.

I love the idea of him as a vampire. X-D So so sexy. He can bite me ANYTIME. LOL

LOVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Die For    Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:18 pm

omgggggggg mj as vampire yaaaaaaaaaay live forever with him can u imagine anythin better??i loved the story doll damn i should stop readin em just before im bout to sleep loool beautiful story with love and passon <3333
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: LOL    Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Thank you, doll. LOL I appreciate you reading it, even though it was before you went to bed. Aww Sad I'm sorry LOL Hell, no I'm not! hahaha Sweet dreams Wink IF you can sleep.

Yes, girl. MJ as a vampire. I can't think of anything better. LOL Seriously. He does have that mystique about him, I feel. Hey, and who knows? Maybe he IS one Wink hahaha

LOVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Die For    Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:12 am

OMFG!!!! Vee that was tight! I was reading and screaming at the same time Wink I love you
I Love the 'Twilight Saga' but DAMN!!!! you put it to shame with this SEXY X rated Jewel..... I love you
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Awww :)    Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:09 am

Thanks for reading, DeeDee Smile Glad you liked it. It would have had way more detail if I was feeling well. LOL I know. You probably saying what else can she add to it? LOL But trust me, A LOT! hahaha

Love ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Die For    Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:39 am

Omggg, when his hair came loose, I instantly thought of Dangerous era curls. <3333333333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Die For    Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 am

Awww Doll,this story had enough detail for me! anymore and I would have had the big O....... ESPECIALLY when Micheal's hair came loose,Lord have mercy! that man just does things to me *whew* cherry
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: DeeDee and April   Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:44 am

Yessss....there is something about the imagining Michael's hair loose and hanging. It is VERY sexy. I agree. LOL I still remember on that one home video of his where his cousins kept pushing him in the pool, and he had on this white robe, no shirt, black pants, no shoes, no socks. His hair was wet and loose and hanging, all wavy. Lord have mercy. That was enough for me LOL He looked amazing...*drools*
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: 'To Die For' (on video)   Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Enjoy Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Die For    

Back to top Go down

To Die For