His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mike's Dominatrix ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Mike's Dominatrix ;)    Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:32 am

Michael has been really tense lately, almost like he is frustrated about something, even sort of antsy in a way. I want to make him happy again, but he seems somehow distant. Does he have someone else? (Wait bitch. Bring it back! Your shit is ON POINT. How would that shit ever happen? Still, I will go and talk to him, find out what it is I can do to please him...his pleasure is my #1 priority. I'm on my way to his private study now...let's see if Vee can't reverse his bad mood...

I enter his study, and he's sitting there staring off into space. "Michael, what's wrong, baby? Are you okay? Is there something I can do to make you feel better"?, I whisper in his ear as my hands slowly slide around to the front of his body as he sits in his favorite chair. "Vee? you know, babe, I am on top in my industry. I am in charge. Sometimes...sometimes, babe, I just want someone else to take charge...I would feel relieved if I got a break from controlling everything in my life".

Michael stands up right in front of me, and whispers in my ear...whispers the thing that would give him the relief he so desperately needs. I smile as I take in his words, and when he is finished, I nod and leave the room. He has requested me to dominate him. Wow. A dominatrix...ya'll think I got it in me??? we're about to fucking find out. I am about to put on a persona I never thought I would put on for Mike. Hope he likes it...somehow, I know I have nothing to worry about.

I re-enter the study, clad in red thigh-high stiletto-heeled leather boots, an obscenely short and tight red leather skirt with a pair of handcuffs on deck, a red leather push-up bra, no panties, and a red leather police cap. My hair is pulled back in a long, sleek ponytail underneath my hat, and my make-up is nothing short of fierce and naughty. The look on my face is authoritative and take-charge, and with a black leather whip in my hand, I'm ready to beat my man into submission.

Michael just stands there watching me, mouth agape, as I slowly saunter over to him, swinging my hips seductively, one hand on my hip, the other hand playfully swinging the little whip I fully intend to use on him. My face is expressionless, eyes fixed on him, showing a gleam of wickedness in them, letting him know I won't show any mercy once this little game begins. He looks worried yet intrigued all at the same time. Don't worry. I won't hurt him, but he will beg me for mercy soon...

I stop right in front of him, a very serious look on my face, yet sexy as fuck I am, I yell at him, "So, you requested Mistress DelVita? I'm here now. You will be very sorry for disturbing me, you naughty boy. Take off your fucking pants! Right now! Hurry the fuck up! I don't have all day!" He jumps at the authority in my tone, but he complies with my orders, and unzips his pants, letting them drop to the floor. He has no underwear on, and his luscious dick is standing at attention. Hmmm...

He stands there waiting for more orders, clearly turned on, and I haven't even properly started things yet. I yell, "Kick off your shoes, step out of your pants, and kick them over to the side. Then, unbutton your shirt. Quick! Do it now"! I snap, as I crack the whip against the desk just near his thigh, barely missing his flesh. He does as I ask, not so much trembling with fear as with the hot intensity of lust and the surrender of control he surely desires every now and again.

I love the look of him standing there, all helpless yet turned on, no pants or undies, shirt open, and his dick all rock hard, sticking straight out, happy to see me. I grab his shirt, spin him around forcefully, and bend HIM over the desk! I handcuff his hands behind him with my little red cuffs, and I rub his ass, smacking it in between rubs, squeezing it's firmness, one finger trailing slightly over the crack of it, promising to enter it, but not following through...he trembles...

"What's wrong, little man? Are you scared of what Mistress DelVita is going to do to you? Don't be afraid! I'll be...gentle"! I whisper huskily into his ear, and then I crack the whip over one of his ass cheeks, leaving a slight red mark. He whimpers, but moans afterward..."No, mistress. Please don't hurt little Mike. I didn't mean to be naughty...please..." Damn, his voice is sexy. No! I can't give in! I'm in charge here! "Shut up, boy! I'm in charge"! I yell...

I crack the whip once more, but over his other ass cheek, and I see him grinding his hips like I'm underneath him on the desk! He is so fucking turned on by this. I am, too! hahaha His tight little sexy ass is all red and hot now, looking like a ripe cherry, one I wanna bite! So, I do...I run my tongue over the cheeks of his ass, even playfully running my tongue along the crack, alternating bites of both cheeks, and sucking them in places...he is red hot!

I wanna be under him, feeling every inch of that throbbing cock of his, but for now, I will be his 'master' here in this study. After smacking his ass a few more times, slow and hard, I grip both cheeks, parting them, opening his luscious ass in front of me, and I slowly and methodically, lick his ass up and down, moaning as I do because even this man's ass tastes amazing. He is moaning and his body shaking every time my tongue passes over his ass hole, and I grip his hips even tighter then.

He is sweating and moaning, moving his hips around like he's fucking me. I'm not right for bitching him like this, but he wanted me to take control, so it is what it is. When I'm done, I get to my feet, and just stand there taking in this totally submissive position he is in...with my whip, I give him a few more swats while saying, "So, little man, had enough, or shall I 'punish' you more"? he actually says, "No, mistress...give me...more..." (panting hard). Your wish is my command...

I pull him up and turn him around to face me, and he is completely covered in sweat, and I look down at his dick, still taut and hard, pulsating like a slithering python snake, dripping the first drops of pre-cum from it. I so wanna take it in my mouth, and suck the flesh right off of it, if it were possible. I am silent presently, and he is standing there, hands behind his back, anticipating my next sweet torture of him...

I step toward him, and sexily but slowly drag the fringes of my whip across his pleasure stick as he whimpers and begs for more, careful to get some of his love drops on it. I take the whip then, and run it across my slightly parted lips, as my eyes close taking in the pure sexiness of my man. I let the whip fringes slide down from my lips toward my cleavage and over my body slowly. Then, I take the whip, and pass it between my legs, over my hot, wet pussy, letting my juices touch it...

He is gritting his teeth now, watching me seduce him with my dominance of the situation and him. I wonder how much more he will be able to take before he gives up this submissive role for a more aggressive one...I am sure it is just a matter of time, but for now, he happily acquiesces. I take the whip now wet with my juices and crack it lightly over his face, across his mouth and nose, and he sticks out his tongue to try to get a taste of me from the wet fringe of the whip, and licks it...

"Did I tell you that you could taste me right now?!, I yell, snatching the whip away from his face, cracking it over his head now, careful not to hurt him too much. By now, the pre-cum is dripping from his dick down onto the study floor. It has formed a sort of puddle at my feet. I get on my knees in front of him as he watches my every move, and I lick his juices up off the floor, savoring every drop. I stand and announce to him rather mean, "You are not allowed to cum anywhere but my mouth"

"Yes, ma'am", he manages through clenched teeth, trying his best to hold back his intense lust right now. "Now", I say, "As punishment for your presumptuousness, I am going to suck you dry"...First, I wanna tease him though. I turn my back to him, and slide my body up and down his front, while raising my skirt slowly, exposing my goodies to him, knowing he can't touch them cause he's handcuffed. As I do this, I am moaning out loud, making him crazy cause he can't ravage me at this moment...

I walk ahead of him a few steps, and I bend over in his full view, legs slightly parted, and I reach around with both hands and open myself in front of him, fingering my pussy hole with one manicured finger, letting him watch my finger slide in and out of my kitty wishing it was him...then I open my pussy so he can see inside it, and I hear him sigh and gasp, and he says, "Damn, mistress...that shit is hot! Please let me fuck you? Please...please...please...he begs, trying to walk toward me.

"No! I didn't give you permission to speak or move! Just stay where you are! When I want you, I'll let you know, got it"? I snap. He stops in his tracks. I continue my torture...just a couple of feet from him, my wet pussy open in front of him, and him not able to even wet his dick in it. I'm so naughty. (lol) Not only am I pleasuring myself in front of him, I am moaning and calling his name as well, and he isn't allowed to talk or touch me. I can feel the sexual tension building in here...

I stop what I'm doing, turn around to face him, and drop to my knees, crawling over to him. Just a foot or so away from him, I lay down on my back in front of him, open my legs wide, and again begin to play with my pussy in front of him, running my fingers between it's lips, fingering the hole of it, massaging my clit, all the while, my eyes slightly closed, lips slightly parted, moaning low and sultry, purring out his name. Again, he moves toward me, wanting to fuck me, but I yell at him..

"I told you! Don't move or speak, unless I tell you to, you naughty naughty boy"! He again stops in his tracks, though he is beginning to get a rather determined look on his face. I roll up to an on my knees position in front of him, eyeballing his monster cock, and knowing I'm about to lick and suck him all the way to heaven and back again. I gotta give him some relief before he explodes and it's not even the end of the game yet!

I take his dick into my mouth, rolling my tongue all around it, the feel of him being inside my mouth making my pussy even more creamy and wet. I grip his ass in my hands while sucking him off, squeezing it and smacking it. His body is shaking at my every touch...and he's moaning like it's his first time. I moan too as I give him head, letting him know there is nothing in the world that tastes better than him. Holding his dick straight up, I go underneath and explore his balls with my tongue...

His ball sack tightens up the more I turn him on, but I still lick them, and eventually take them both into my mouth, rolling them around and enjoying the taste of them like they are hard candy to be savored. He is attempting to thrust his dick farther into my mouth, trying to get a release, but I have not authorized a release at this time. (Naughty boy...) I let my teeth graze him a bit so he knows to stop it. He whimpers and gets still again. (I love this game)

Using my saliva, I lubricate his hot manhood, and massage it up and down with my hands, every now and then spitting on it to add to the slipperyness. "I know how to make it more slippery...", I say to him in a hot, sexy voice. "I'll let you put your nasty dick inside me for about a minute so you can get it nice and slippery, but then you better take it out. ONE MINUTE ONLY"! I snap. "Yes, ma'am", Michael says, his perspiration rolling from his head down his body...his body, tense and hot.

I tell him to step aside as I lean over the desk with one knee resting on the desk, and I open my pussy from behind for him to tap into my creamy center. He does just that, moving up behind me with precision, his dick straight and hard, he rams into me with force, in and out, in and out, all around, making his dick wet and slippery thanks to 'miss kitty', 1 minute seeming like a half-hour. His moans more like cries of intense frustration and longing. He is upset cause his hands are cuffed...

He feels so good inside me, and I want him to stay inside me, but the game isn't over yet. He is content to keep thrusting away until he cums, but I stop him, telling him his minute is up. I pull away from him, releasing his dick, and I get down from the desk, yet allowing my skirt to stay up around my waist. "Mistress, please uncuff me. I've been a good boy. Please"? Michael says boyishly. I say, "Hmm...okay...I will, but if you become naughty again without permission, I'll have to cuff you".

"Okay, ma'am", Michael agreed. I uncuff him, and he behaves...at first. I grab hold of his dick and I pull it and him over toward the deep, comfy sofa in the study. Once over there, I tell him, "Michael, show me what a man you are...I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before. Fuck me until I just can't take it no more. Can you do this"? Michael gets a naughty smirk on his face, and says, "Oh, mistress, I think I can give you what you ask...if you're ready..." Uh oh...

I lay down on the couch in front of him, legs open, confident, hands behind my head, when he grabs my legs, opening them wider, and ferociously swoops in for the kill. He pushes my legs up to my chest, pulls my arms down, interlocks his hands with mine tightly, and goes down on me, sucking my pussy with such force that I think he's trying to pull my fucking insides out. I can't help but scream and moan his name, "Oh Michael! Ohhh Michael! Oohhhh..." He ignores me while digging into my pussy with his hot, wet tongue.

I am practically in tears cause this shit feels so fucking good! I wanna lock my fingers in his curls, but I can't cause he is holding my hands down with his. Oh wow. He is dominating ME now. Somehow, I knew he wouldn't let anyone control him for long. My body starts to tremble, and I know this is the reaction he wants from me, and he is ready to test drive my ass right now. (Come on, 'daddy'. Vee is ready to go!)

He looks at me, wipes his mouth with his arm, wraps my legs around his waist, and lays down on top of me. We kiss with a lot of heavy petting, touching, squeezing and biting, but he soon fills me up with the fullness of him, touching my deepest well of desire, inciting in me the wildest moans and groans I have ever let out in my life. "Oh Vee, girl (thrust) damn...oooh, your pussy feels so good to me, a perfect fit (thrust)..ahhhh...." Mike cooed in my ear.

"So girl, would you be willing to dominate me at least once a week"??? he asked. "What? you like all this"? I ask. "HELL YES"! he said, reaching under me to squeeze my ass. He gets this little naughty smirk on his face where he pouts his lips and bites 'em, buries his face in my neck, and I don't see his face again until he is ready to cum. "Vee, hold onto me, girl...I'm cumming..." he moans. "I got you, 'daddy'. Cum for me", I say back to him. His body jerks and shakes inside me, and the next thing I feel is his hot, creamy jizz shooting deep inside me, filling me up, making me feel all warm and toasty inside. The thought and feel of him cumming inside me makes me cum, and he holds me tight until I am finished. We lay here in each other's arms, him moving his hips around slowly between my legs, his dick enjoying the extra slippery wetness of 'miss kitty'; me raising my hips to meet his grinds.

Suddenly, he says, "So girl...can I get another spanking now"??

THE END

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: ♥   Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:47 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Dominatrix ;)    Wed May 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Razz WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!! Vee, what closet did you pull this from? GIRL! This is so HOT SHIIIIIT! Damn! Whooooo!....I love it! cheers I swear, your imagination is so in depth, I felt like I was actually there. Now you talking about YOU being a voyeur....Hahahaha!!!!! Good one Wink
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Dominatrix ;)    Wed May 16, 2012 4:27 pm

hahahaha *in JJ's voice: 'Well, you know. What can I say'??? Wink hahaha Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, this story was probably one of my most *ahem* 'graphic' to this day. Maybe. Wink Hope you enjoyed it. I mean, he did ask me to dominate him, so all is fair in love and handcuffs Wink hahahaha He did get my ass back at the end though. No fair Wink LMAO
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Dominatrix ;)    Wed May 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Okay...I just went back and read some of that O_O Fuck! I don't know what I was smoking when I typed that good shit! damn! (Seriously though, I don't smoke or drink, but something had to be going on in me for me to come up with all that. WOW! I couldn't read most of it without blushing. I am quite sure I wasn't blushing when I typed it though the first time LMAO

***MICHAEL, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME???!!!! *****
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Dominatrix ;)    Thu May 17, 2012 2:45 am

OMFG!!!!!! WOW just WOW!!!! I'm speechless......
I LOVED it!! ^_~ This is some 5 Star ish!!!
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: DeeDee   Thu May 17, 2012 2:51 am

Listen, I told ya'll back in the groups on YouTube, in MJ's House of Love, that he turned me into 'that other bitch' hahaha I wasn't lying. He had my ass OFF the chain since then, and back then, it was WORSE. O_O LOL Thanks for reading and I DO hope you needed a 'clean up in aisle 7' after reading it Wink hahaha

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Dominatrix ;)    Thu May 17, 2012 3:09 am

Hell yeah I needed a clean up in aisle 7!!! Girl I FLOODED the whole DAMN store! Cool
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: DeeDee   Thu May 17, 2012 9:46 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahahahaha LMAO I figured that Wink hahaha
Back to top Go down
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Mike's Dominatrix (on video)    Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:07 am

Enjoy Wink

Back to top Go down