His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To Him, My Heart Speaks...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: To Him, My Heart Speaks...   Fri May 27, 2011 3:48 pm

I woke up with my spirit singing...she sang of you...she sang...she sang...only...your name...she sang...only of you...♥

And my soul...she joined in, too...she sang and sang, too...she had to...for before my mind's eye, there was only...you...only you....♥

My heart has her song, too...that she sings...she sings...only for you...she sees only your face...for you, she dances at quickened pace...

You awaken every part of me.. to singing.. to dancing.. to the rhythm of...infinite love..In me, you ignite the divine..you woo the inner me.

I love you...

Infinitely...from one life to the next...for all time...the ancient, the present combine..all of me, every part of me...loves...you...

In the middle of my chaotic life, when I think of you...there is silence and peace and everything beautiful I could ever believe to see...

In those moments of silence, there is only me, there is only you, and the divine. Nothing intrudes...nothing interrupts...There is only Love.

Between us, what is there to say? If you could only see my eyes....if you could see...my eyes...they would tell you...everything...

For I cannot hide...from you...my Love...I cannot help but be transparent before you...if you could see my form, it would tell you the truth.

I beg of you...please, my Love...my king...please...see me...the true me...she cannot lie to you...

I am drawn to you today, my Love...like a moth is drawn to the flame of a candle...the candle is you, my Love, and the flame is my desire...

How fragrant you are, my king...knocking at my heart...the dew of the morning in your hair...so beautiful you are...so beautiful...

How many words I want to say to you, my Love...so many words...all are caught in my throat...though I be shy outwardly, my spirit is not...

Did you dare come into my temple, my Love, my king? all the bells starting ringing when your foot crossed the threshold. Do...come in...♥

The Love of heaven swirling all around you...wind about your garments...there is none so beautiful as you...I am watching you...I see you ♥

Who is this man that I would so readily submit to? who are you, my Love? from where did you come? surely, you are divine...my spirit told me.

I watch you as you move, the whole earth celebrating each of your steps...you are radiant, my Beloved...you steal my breath as you pass by...

I am putting my hand out...my hand goes right through you...such is the life of a ghost...trembling, I back away...I am so in love with you.

My Love...just one small thing I ask...as you proceed through my temple, do me but one kindness, please? touch one of the bells as you leave.

If you do, your touch will linger with me here, forever...I'll be blessed by it, come what may...please, my Love...just that one thing...♥

I watch as your feet leave my temple..I watch until you are out of sight...can you feel me longing for your next visit? I would wait forever...

Even in your absence, your presence lingers...

It haunts me...oh how it haunts me...

In every room, a shadow...waits for me...

I can embrace no one but you...so I wait...and wait...and wait...

I await the footsteps of my Beloved...

Mi amor por ti es eterno...

Mi templo sólo es bendecido por usted...♥

Si usted me pregunta ¿por qué le quiero tanto, te pido, ¿por qué el regreso río hasta el mar...♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: You are so beautiful...   Fri May 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed

PostSubject: Re: To Him, My Heart Speaks...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Today I do not see, do not listen, do not sleep
but in me the smile of safety is in full swing.
I know you exist, you hope, I dream,
I can see you and hear you love,
just give me a few minutes, hours, days, years,
we will walk together hand in hand
the longest path of life.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Him, My Heart Speaks...   Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 pm

I miss you Michael....I need to see you again I love you

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Him, My Heart Speaks...   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:31 pm

I miss you...
Because I think of you
And in the sweetness of your voice
Just listen, my body tickling
And fills my life with smiles I love you

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Him, My Heart Speaks...   Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:10 pm

I miss you so much this night...

[img][/img][img][/img]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Him, My Heart Speaks...   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Reminding you tonight....Always in my heart

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Him, My Heart Speaks...   

Back to top Go down

To Him, My Heart Speaks...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1