His Royal Hotness
Please login for member access. Thank you

His Royal Hotness

Michael is VERY sexy ;) (only 18 and over, please)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Michael: My Hero

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vee
Admin

PostSubject: Michael: My Hero   Sun May 22, 2011 10:03 am

"You worthless, bitch! I told you I don't like my eggs cooked in this way! Can't you do ANYTHING right"? (slap) This isn't the first time Tony has hit me. I think he likes seeing red marks on my face. He loves to control me and make me feel like nothing; no, less than nothing. To him, I am invisible. To him, I am worthless...Not very hard to start believing it's true. I touch my face where he slapped me. It still feels warm to the touch. I want to cry, but I won't give him the satisfaction.

I feel I should choose my battles, so I make him more eggs, and try to get it right this time, but he takes the plate and throws it across the room, and it just misses my head because I duck just in time. The plate smashes against the wall just behind me. I am bent down on the floor with my arms up over my head, trying to shield my face and head from the blows from his fist that are sure to follow. Little do I know that he has set his aim some place else. The next thing I feel, is him kick me

He kicks me first in my abdomen (wam!), I double over, holding my stomach, this time unable to hold back the tears..."Shut up, bitch! Stupid whore! Wasting my hard-earned money! I'll show you"! (wam!) I feel another kick, but this time to my face, right in my mouth. I feel my head hit the floor. Am I dead? If not, I am sure I would be happier if I was. I just close my eyes and slip into a deep sleep, not dead but not quite alive either. I hear his feet walk away...I think I am slipping away...

I wake up, and according to the microwave clock, I have been out cold for about 3 hours. My face hurts so bad. My stomach...I grab it, in pain, as I try to pull myself up off the floor. There is blood where my head was on the floor. I feel tears forming in my eyes. I am so tired of this. Is this what a woman can expect from a man? any man? I manage to get up, and I make it to the bathroom and look at my face...bloody nose, bruises on my face, big knot/bruise on my abdomen, busted and cut lip..

Tears are rolling down my face as I look at myself in the mirror. What has become of me? is this even me? Is this what love is? this?! I am crying uncontrollably now. I have got to get out of this house! but where? what if someone sees my face? No...I can't go out like this. It's too embarrassing. I remember that I have the Muslim burka I can put on and no one will see me, not even my face. I slip it on, get my purse and keys, and I leave this apartment, if only for a few hours....

Before I know it, I am out in public, among others, and they have no idea how I look under this thing, or what has happened to me. People are staring at me because in America, no one covers their faces, but here I am. I just keep walking...just want the feeling of escaping. In my rush, I bump into someone. My eyes are down to the ground, watching my own feet, so I don't even look up. I just simply say, "I'm sorry, excuse me". The man says, "It's okay. No harm done". I know that voice...

I slowly look up and he is still standing there. When my eyes make it up to his face, I am about to faint, and indeed, I start to fall, but he catches me, the 'ghost' in all black from head to toe. "Are you okay, sweetie"? he asks. I stare at him, wondering what he must think of this oddly dressed woman who rudely bumped into him. "Yes, I am fine, but you're...you're..." I can't even say it. "Yes, I'm Michael Jackson. It's nice to meet you. What's your name, dear"?

"I am no one..." I can't help it. I just start crying, right there on the sidewalk, in public. He comes closer to me and holds my shoulders as if to support me, and says, "Please...I know we just met, but what is wrong? I feel something is terribly wrong. Please tell me. You can trust me." I feel myself dropping down to my knees on the sidewalk, crying uncontrollably. He gets right down here with me, and hugs me so lovingly. He smells so good, and I want him to hold me, but my body hurts so bad.

"DelVita...my name is DelVita", I whisper through my tears into his ear. "DelVita, come with me. You can trust me. I promise". He helps me to my feet, and takes me by the hand. To someone I can't see, he does a hand signal, and suddenly a black Cadillac Escalade appears as if out of nowhere. The doors are opened for us, and he himself helps me up into the SUV. He sits right up next to me during the ride, I guess so I will feel safe, and his arm is around me.

Within 20 minutes, we arrive at his home. The doors are opened for us, and he gets out first, and helps me out of the SUV, too. He is such a gentleman. I get out, and he holds my hand in his, and interlocks my arm with his. He leads me into his house. It is so beautiful. I take in the scenery from behind my self-imposed veil, and I am speechless. He has impeccable taste. He is on the phone whispering something to his staff. When he is done, he says, "I told them not to disturb us".

"Come with me. We will go up to my room and talk in private". He grabs my hand, and leads me up the marble staircase. Soon, we get to the master bedroom. We walk in, and he closes the doors and locks them behind us. "Don't worry, my dear. I am a gentleman. I only want to know what is wrong. Please don't be uneasy around me. Please, make yourself at home". He goes about the room kicking off his shoes, making himself comfortable, and finally he sits down on the side of his bed. I am still standing

"I am afraid...I...I don't know how to move from this spot" I say in a whispered, shaky voice. My head is down, but I feel him coming toward me, and he just stands in front of me and says "DelVita, I won't hurt you. You can talk to me. Please talk to me. What's wrong"? He takes me by the hand, and leads me over to the side of his bed, and I sit there, and he sits right next to me. My head is down. With his finger, he raises my head up. "DelVita, please let me see your face". "No, Michael..."

"Why, dear"? he asks. I can't bring myself to speak. I just start crying, and he pulls me over to lean on him. He wraps his arms around me, rocking me back and forth. "Shhh, please don't cry. You can tell me anything". "Michael! Michael! I am so hurt! So hurt! He...hurt...me!!! HE HURT ME!!!" (screaming/crying) "Who hurt you? Who!? Please tell me! Please!" "Michael, my husband beats me! HE BEATS ME!!! (crying) He beat me so bad today, I thought I'd die. I wanted to die."

"Oh my God...I'm so sorry...so very sorry, dear...Don't worry...he won't ever do it again. I promise you"! As Michael was rocking me back and forth in his arms, trying to calm me, I could hear in his voice when he spoke to me, that he was also crying. "Any man who puts his hands on a woman is not a man at all, and that bastard needs to be...NO, he WILL be punished"! "DelVita, please let me see you...don't feel bad in front of me. I can feel your pain...please...let me see?"

I pulled away from him, and he sat intently, wiping tears from his eyes, as I slowly started removing the head wrap part of my veil. When I was done, my face was in full view of him, and he stared at me, mouth slightly open, tears falling, and his mouth parted showing his teeth gritting in anger. "What kind of man does this to a woman? What kind?!! He is no man...he is the devil"! He touched my face in the places that bore the scars of earlier today. I let him. He then started kissing my face

He kissed every spot on my face where that man had hurt me. It felt so good. I forgot that we just met. Oh hell, who am I kidding? this is the man of my dreams. He knows I needed him today, or how else would we have found each other? I noticed with every kiss, he was whispering "I'm sorry", I guess apologizing in that idiot's place. He stopped. "DelVita, I know he didn't only hurt your face. I want to see the rest of you. Don't be ashamed in front of me. You know I love you".

"Okay, Michael..." I stood up and turned to face him, and then I let my covering fall to the floor at my feet. I am completely naked in front of him. I looked him directly in the eye. I bet he had never seen such a hideous sight before. I was ashamed in front of him, so I lowered my head. All the awful words my husband calls me came rushing into my mind, like Michael must be thinking the same horrible things about me. I wanted to turn and run from the room, naked or not. I wanted to hide....

When I tried to turn and leave, Michael, while sitting on the side of the bed, caught hold of my hips, pulled me close to him, and wrapped his arms around me. He cried so hard and such a sad sound, you would think he was reliving what happened to me earlier today. "I would never, ever hurt you like that...never...never...never...(crying)" I in turn wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him while standing there. Suddenly, I was not ashamed anymore and I knew he didn't think bad of me...

He pulled back and looked at my body. He just shook his head slowly, again moved to tears. He starts kissing my body, everywhere there's a bruise or a scar or a cut, again apologizing in whispers for the sins of another man. (Michael, I love you so very much). I flinched with pain every time he kissed a sore spot, but his kisses were filled with so much love, how could I resist? Then, he just pulled me closer to him and embraced me so tight for what seemed like forever...

Next thing I knew, he stands, pulls back the covers, and lays me down on his bed. He goes into his bathroom and comes back after 5 minutes with things in his hand. When he gets closer, I can see they are first aid items. "Baby, let me fix you up". I don't say anything. He takes a cotton ball and puts some rubbing alcohol on it, and begins dabbing at the bruises and cuts on my body. (He is so loving and so kind. What a man...wow...) When he is done, he gets up and goes and put the things back.

I am laying here waiting for him to come back, just relaxing, feeling more safe than I can remember feeling in years; feeling more loved than I can ever remember feeling in my life. Nevermind the house and the money. I am pretty sure I would feel safe and loved with this man ANYWHERE...THIS is what I have been waiting for all my life...this feeling. This love that I feel right now. THIS is all i have ever dreamed of...THIS IS IT...I wish this evening would never end, though I know it must...

Michael comes back into the room, unbuttons his shirt, and slips into the bed next to me. We lay silent for a moment, and then he says, "DelVita, I can't explain my feelings for you, except to say that you were in my dreams first, and now, here you are. I love you dearly. I am so upset about what happened to you, or has been happening to you. I wish I had found you sooner. I would do anything for you..anything. What do you need, dear"?

"I need love, Michael...Love...YOUR love...that is what I need. I don't need anything else...ever". He turned toward me and put his arms around me, pulling me close to him, and I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat - the most beautiful sound I have ever heard, after his voice. "Then MY love you shall have...all of it...you have my heart". He raised my head up so that his lips touched mine. It hurt really bad because of the kick I had received earlier, but I still kissed him.

We kissed each other deeply, so deep in fact that I swear our souls connected and became one. I have never felt this way before. Never. As we explored each other's mouth with our tongues, I knew I would die before I gave up this feeling. While kissing, his hands caressed my body so softly and lovingly that all my cares seemed to melt away with each touch. "DelVita, let me make love to you...please, baby" He started kissing me all over, from my neck down, kissing away my pain...

"Oh, Michael...I need you...I need you so much...please make love to me...please". He slowly moved back up my body, moving up between my thighs, unzipping his pants, and positioning himself over me. He laid down on top of me, and began kissing me again, but this time, he was squeezing my breasts. I can feel him big and hard between my legs, and it's touching me there. I want him so bad, but he is taking his time. I let him. That other fool would have just raped me, not caring about my feelings.

This man is different. Truly different, but in an amazing way. Yes, I can trust him. He stopped kissing me, and just stared into my eyes, and from the look on his face, I knew he could understand what I have been through and all my fears and sadness. In the next moment, while looking into his eyes, he entered me. It was a painful, yet beautiful feeling, one I will never forget, and one I'd like to feel over and over again.

He just held me in his arms, kissing and caressing me, whispering 'I love you' in my ear, moaning softly and seductively while saying my name. (God, is it possible for me to be anymore in love with this man?) Slowly and passionately, he made love to me, making me feel things I have never felt before. Although my husband had messed up my face and hurt my body, Michael made me feel like the most beautiful woman alive, and the most loved woman, in spite of the scars and bruises.

It seemed as though we made love for hours, not stopping even to catch a breath, or in my case, to check the time. Soon that man would be at home and what will happen to me if he finds me gone? Fear starts to come over me. Michael can tell that I have tensed up and gotten out of the moment. "What's wrong, baby are you okay"? I work my way out from under him, and sit up in the bed, staring off into the darkness of the room. "He'll be home soon...I must go. If he finds me gone...he'll..kill me..."

Michael sat up in bed, and then faced me. He said, "What is your husband's name? where does he work? what does he look like"? I told him everything. He said, "Excuse me for a moment", and left the room. I knew he was on the phone, but with who? Within 10 minutes, he was back in bed with me. "DelVita, you are free. You don't have to worry about him ever again. He won't hurt you again. Trust me. And you're not going back there. You're staying here with me". I am speechless...

"Michael, I don't know what to say...I can't believe...really? he won't hurt me anymore? I'm free"? tears filled my eyes, and I just grabbed him and hugged him so tight, never wanting to let him go. "Thank you, Michael...Thank you so much...you saved my life"! He said, "Vita, you don't have to thank me. I am happy to help you. I love you". At this moment, I grabbed him, and pulled him down on the bed, and back on top of me, and we were making love again. When we climaxed, we climaxed together...

It was easy for me to fall asleep in his arms. I was safe and loved and there is no place I would have rather been. Sometime in the night, I woke up with nightmares, and the kicks and punches and slaps felt all too real. I screamed out into the darkness of the room, and I am so glad Michael was there with me, to love me back to sleep and to keep away the darkness and the painful memories. "It's okay, baby. He isn't here...He isn't here. He can't hurt you anymore. Trust me...shhh...shhh..."

When I was calm, I laid back down next to him, and he enveloped me in his arms, and hummed his song softly in my ear "you are not alone...for I am here with you..." I was crying softly to myself, but he didn't know it. Soon, I fell asleep, and before I knew it, it was morning, and he was still right there beside me, loving me...healing me....making me feel like a woman again...My old life was over and now a new, happier life is beginning ...

I love you, Mike...♥

Last edited by Vee on Wed May 25, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/nuhadahmed

Michael: My Hero
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1